Am I the only one here who's not supernatural?

Enzo's: POV

The doorbell rang and I went to open. "Hey Enzo." said Nubia. "Hi!" I replied with a kiss. She walked inside and Penelope went up to her. "You're so cute." said Nubia.

Then Penelope began to cry and scream. "Did I say something wrong?" asked Nubia. "She was born mute and she hates that she can't talk." I explained. "Poor thing." said Nubia and wiped away her tears. "Do you want to be her godmother?" I asked. "I would love to." she said. Penelope smiled and we smiled too.

***

I was on my way to Vanessa and I wasn't sure how she would take the news. But it was worth a try. I knocked at the door and Dia opened. "She's in her room." she said and I nodded. I walked upstairs and opened her door. She sat on the bed and read a vampire book. I sat down next to her and she lifted up her head when she saw me.

"It's soon your birthday and we can have vampire theme at your party." said Vanessa happily. "It won't be a party." I replied. "Why?" she asked. "Because I'm immortal and I don't age, I'll be thirteen years old forever." I said. "Am I the only one here who's not supernatural?" asked Vanessa upset. "I knew you'd react that way." I said low.

"Promise me Lorenzo Vlad Tepes if something happens to me, I want someone turn me into a vampire." replied Vanessa. "There's much you have to sacrifice." I said. "Just promise me." she begged. "I promise." I said and shook her hand.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~