Everyone is happy except me

Cameron's: POV

"Hey Enzo." I said with a smile. "Hey Cam." he replied. Zeus sniffed his hand accepted him. "He's beautiful." said Enzo and platted him. "He saved my life when mom and I went through the ice when we tried to drove away from the wolves. Mom sacrificed her life for me." I replied sadly. "I'm sorry." said Enzo and hugged me. "It's okay." I replied.

**

We took Zeus, out for a walk to town and it was so much to see. We went to a park where he could be free. "He doesn't like the leash." I said. "I can understand it." replied Enzo. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Hello!" said a man with raven hair. I broke the kiss and blushed deeply. "Hey mom and Vlad." replied Enzo. "Who's your boyfriend?" asked Mina. "I'm Cameron Stewart and this is my dog Zeus." I said. "It's a pleasure to meet you." replied Vlad polite and shook my hand and his skin was ice cold. "Same here." I said. "Would you like to see my home?" asked Enzo and I nodded.

**

I gasped when I saw his house. "You live here?" I asked and he nodded. "It's beautiful." I said. He chuckled and we went inside. "Nessie, the carpet in the living room were antique." I heard someone shout. "Like I care." shouted Vanessa back. "I also received a call from your principal that you skipped the history lesson." said Tommy. "Why do you care, the only thing you care about is your new baby." replied Vanessa coldly.

"Nessie!" he said. "Everyone is happy except me." she shouted and rushed out. "She has a high temper." explained Enzo. Suddenly lifted Zeus up his head and sniffed with his nose. "He's got a track." I said and we followed him to the living room. He growled and my face turned pale. On the carpet was ten dead and empty bodies and the floor was covered with blood. "What is this?" I asked. "Food to my family." said Enzo and everything went black.

This was a huge shock to him but I hope he will take it well. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~