Chapter 11

**Texting with Nick**

Me: Hey, Nick

Nick: Hi.

Me: So, about the coffee thing. It's a yes. But it can't be a date :(

Nick: It's cool. So, what day and time?

Me: Friday at 4?

Nick: That sounds great.

***Back at college; in the dorm with Matt and Tash***

"IDK why I even said yes, Tash!", I said.

"Sabrina, you're falling in love with Nick while dating his cousin!", Tash said.

"Knowing Zayn for a while, I think he might be crushed if you don't tell him the truth.", Matt said.

"Matt, you might be right. But how do I tell the truth to him?", I said.

"It's really easy, Sab. You just come clean because Zayn doesn't really like it when girls take the long way of doing things.", Matt said.

"Okay. I'll talk to him soon. I haven't talked to him in a while."

"Maybe he's really busy.", Tash said.

"Maybe.", I replied.

Should I tell Zayn? I really don't know. Both Nick and Zayn mean a lot to me.

I'll see what happens.

**Friday 3:30pm**

"Hey, Tash? Do I look good in this outfit?", I asked Tash.

"That outfit looks perfect on you!", she replied.

I'm wearing a SWS shirt with a oversized hoodie on the top, skinny jeans, and dark purple TOMS.

"Thank you. So I'm gonna go head to the mall to meet Nick."

"Good luck, Sabrina. You'll need it."

"Thanks. Bye!"

I grabbed my stuff and ran to my car. I started the engine and drove off to the mall.

***Mall; 4:00pm***

"Nick! Hi!", I said.

"Hey!", he replied.

"Shall we go get some food?"

"Yes, we shall."

Nick and I walked all the way to the other side of the mall where Starbucks is. I ordered a Mocha Cookie Crumble and Nick ordered a Carmel Frappé. I took out my money to pay, but he insisted on paying.

The mall was full of people sitting everywhere. When Nick and I finally found seats, we started to talk.

"Is there anything that I don't know about you?"

"Yes, I have a boyfriend named Zayn. My dad left my mom, brother and I. I like One Direction, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, and Nirvana. My music ranges from anywhere between Pop and Rock."

"Wow. I'm single and my mom left my sister, dad, and I. I don't like One Direction, but I like the bands you named. My music is always Rock."

Just then, I saw Zayn at the mall.

"SABRINA? What are you doing here with Nick? You know what. Save it! I caught you. When you weren't talking to me all this time, you were talking to Nick. How could you?", Zayn said.

"Zayn. I didn't know until 1 minute ago that Sabrina had a boyfriend.", Nick said.

"I don't care! She was caught for good!"

"Zayn. Let me explain!"

"There's enough explaination here, Sabrina. We're done. I can't believe you.", Zayn said.

Zayn angerly walked away. I took my Starbucks and my bag and ran all the way to my car. I started crying so much. I've never seen Zayn so angry. He didn't even let me explain. I guess I was getting a little too close to Nick.

I started the engine and drove really fast all the way back to my dorm. I was crying so much.

I walked very slowly to my dorm. Outside the door, I saw a gift basket with flowers and a tag. The tag read "Haha. Got you. Now you and Zayn are done. You're mine now. - Tom"