Chapter 30

*A/N*

Left you with suspense, didn't i? sorry for that lol. 30 chapters yayayayay! i might end this book in about 10-12 chapters. but don't worry, I'll probably make a series out of this. read, vote and comment on this chapter.

- Katelyn💓

BACK TO THE STORY

""Tash is......is dead.", I said. I explained what happened. We all started crying together. Nick drove to the hospital quickly. I was still sobbing. I never got to say goodbye to her. I never got to give her these things. What am I going to do?

Once we got inside the hospital, we saw Tash's mom and her step-dad filling out papers at the front desk. Their eyes were red and they looked exhausted. We also saw Tash's brother, Lucas, talking to one of the doctors. He, too, looked exhausted.

Nick took my right hand and we walked to where Tash's family was. I walked up to his mom first. I gave her a hug.

"You probably don't know me. I'm Tash's roommate/best friend back at the campus. My boyfriend and I were also in the crash. I'm so sorry for your loss. Tash was a very wonderful girl.", I said.

Her mom hugged me even tighter the second time.

"She always used to talk about you. Good things, of course.", she said.

"She loved you more, of course.",

I said with a smile.

I walked towards her step-dad. He was still filling out papers.

"My name is Sabrina. I don't think you know me, but I'm your step-daughter's best friend.", I said.

He looked at me. His eyes were tearing up and they were red. He gave me a hug. He let go and I walked towards Lucas.

"Hi, Lucas. I'm Tash's best friend.", I said. He looked at me. Tash really didn't talk about him much.

"Thank you, for taking care of my older sister.", he said. Tash and Lucas were fraternal twins. So that means Lucas probably goes to a different college.

I gave them the things that I was supposed to give Tash. I said goodbye to them and walked into the car. I went into my Mom's house and picked up my belongings. Nick drove me back to my dorm and helped me with my bags.

Taped to my dorm room's door was a note. I took off and read it aloud;

I know you've been in the hospital and Tash is now dead. Meet me at the same place and same time exactly one week from today. Hope you're ready by then.

-B

I put the note inside my back and opened my door. All of Tash's stuff were gone except for one dress I had borrowed from her that was in my closet. I will always treasure it.

Nick set my bags down and locked the door. He took me by my hand and pinned me up on the wall. He started kissing my lips passionately and he wouldn't let go. I was kissing him back, my hands in his hair. He let go of my lips and started kissing my neck. He carried me and threw me onto my bed.

It got a little intense until there was a knock on my door. I walked towards the door and saw Lucas with flowers in his hands.