Chapter 31

*Pick up from Chapter 30*

I walked towards the door and saw Lucas with flowers in his hands. I was shocked to see him here. Yeah, he was cute, but I have Nick. I wouldn't let Nick go and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

"H-hi.", I said and I stumbled on my words.

"Hello, Sabrina. How are you?", he asked, feeling confident on his words.

"I-I'm good, I guess. You?", I ask.

"Pretty good. Listen, these flowers are sympathy flowers. Tash used to always talk about you. Good things about how she trusted you and stuff. I've never seen her so happy before.", he said. I looked at him.

"T-thank y-you.", I said. I walked to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me tighter.

"Well, I have to go somewhere. I'll catch up with you later?", he said.

"Sure.", I said. I closed the door and ordered some Chinese Food for Nick and I. We settled on the couch and cuddled with each other while watching a movie.

A knock came at the door. Nick went to answer the door for the Chinese Food. He came back with no food, but just a letter. He passed it to me. It read;

Sabrina, it's Mom. The guy who captured me let me write to you. I miss you, a lot. I don't know exactly where I am, but I'm not far away from home. Help me, please. I love you so much. Stay with Nick and he both of you stay safe. I love you both.

-Mom💓

Nick came and gave me a hug. I wouldn't let go of him. There was the two of us, hugging in the middle of the dorm living room.

"I love you so much.", I whispered.

"I love you more.", he whispered back. He kissed my forehead and I was still hugging him, never letting go until it was time for him to leave.

********************************

The next day I decided to stay in my dorm room and study. I looked for my textbook, which I couldn't seem to find. I found it but a book was stuffed in the middle of it.

I walked to my desk and sat down on my chair. I looked at the book. On the front cover it said "Natasha's Diary". I opened it to see some memories of her.

The first page was about her first day at college. I smiled, since she said "My roommate and I seem like we can get along. She's really pretty and nice. Her name is Sabrina."

It made me also start crying. The book accidentally fell off my lap and many many papers fell out of the book. I picked up the book and put it on the desk. I picked up the papers and saw what they had.

I was shocked to see what it contained. It contained pictures of me when I was asleep and drawings of hearts with my name in it.

Tash was....was bisexual.

I called Nick and told him to come over. He greeted me with the biggest kiss the world but then he saw the pictures and he was shocked also. Did her parents know? Lucas?

I don't know what to do at the moment. I mean I'm not mad at her. She has feelings for me and I respect that, but Tash? Out of all people? Tash?

Nick saw my reaction and held me in his arms. Just then, he had to go since his parents called him home.

My phone rand a couple minutes after he left. I answered.

"Sabrina. Can you please meet me somewhere?", he said.