Chapter 15

***Author's Note***

hey guys! ugh. I got my phone and iPod taken away so I might not update much. So, keep commenting and voting. My best friend, @narhwalqueen, will be updating for me.

Back To the story***

SABRINA's POV

That day when I left Zayn and walked away from his car was pretty emotional for me. When I told him that I had to choose between him and Nick, he sounded devastated. I'm leaning toward to picking Nick because we have so much in common. Zayn and I do also, but it isn't the same.

I love them both, but I'm stuck in the middle. What do I do? I really don't know. I went to the same FroYo place where Zayn took me on our first date. It was pretty weird being there without Zayn. I was scared, so I ordered quickly and ran out.

I ran to the Park, the same bench where I met Nick Preston. I put on my earbuds and listened to music on shuffle. The first song was the same song that I was listening to when I met him.

I stayed at the Park for about 1 hour and went back to the dorm to study. I pushed my keys into the door lock and I went inside. On the table, there were flowers, chocolates, and the new Sleeping with Sirens album. There was also a note that read:

Dear Sabrina,

We have connected for the past weeks and I feel like we have something special. I like you. You have good taste in music and clothes and your personality is perfect. I love the way you laugh and smile. I love you so freakin much that it's impossible. I wanted to know if you wanted to go out sometime. Like a real date. I know you might still be recovering from Zayn but I just wanted to take you out and see how this works. Call me and tell me your answer. Take your time with your answer. I love you.

Love,

Nick Preston💕

Wow. Nick loves me back. I'll go with him. Maybe it'll help me choose who to go out with. I called him and told him yes. The next day, I went shopping for a dress, surprisingly. I really don't wear dresses. I picked out a blue dress. I continued to look for things to make this date really perfect.

--

hay guys it's hazel aka @narwhalqueen and I'm updating for her bc her phone and iPod got taken away so yep :)