Chapter 22

I ran all the way back to my mom's house. I was scared and frightened about how Nick could come out of no where. HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL INJURED AS HELL! HOW COULD HE BE OUT?

When I opened the door, Tash and Mom were on the couch waiting for me. They were eating Chinese Food and watching a movie.

As soon as they saw me, they paused the movie and put down the food.

"Honey, are you alright?", Mom asked.

I sat down and told them the story. They were surprised and they couldn't believe he was out of the hospital already.

They asked me if I was okay and what Zayn did. I told them the story of what Zayn did and Mom started crying. Tash started also and I couldn't help myself so I started crying also.

After like 2 minutes of crying, I went upstairs to change into my pajamas. Before I went back down, I heard my phone beep. It was Zayn.

He said: Meet me at the abandoned hotel on Main Street.

I replied; okay.

I ran downstairs with my phone and showed them the text. I had to do this. I had to save Tash from dying. She doesn't deserve to die from my mistake.

They were freaking out for a bit but then we went back to the movie.

--

I walked all the way to the hotel by myself. It was scary. No one was going to be there except me and Zayn. Why did I agree to do this? Oh, the decisions I make.

I waited for Zayn for about 3 minutes. He finally showed up in his black Corvette. I was wearing a light blue hi-low dress with sandals.

He got out of the Corvette and I started shaking. He approached me very slowly. As he got closer and closer, my heart beat got faster and faster.

Zayn finally came up to me. He looked into my eyes. He went down on one knee. What the fuck is happening?

"Sabrina. I know I've been a really big douchebag. I hate myself for that. I want you back really really badly.", he said.

"Zayn. I.....I can't. I'm dating Nick. I love Nick and I wouldn't do this to him. If Nick and I breakup, this still wouldn't happen because I can't trust you anymore. You even threatened to kill me.", I said.

"I didn't mean to threaten you.", he said.

"Who the fuck says that?", I said.

"I do.", he said.

"That's exactly what no girl is going to say to you on the altar.", I said. I walked away from him. Not looking back.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments. Hope you like this chapter. Read, Vote and Comment.

-Katelyn😻