Chapter 33

*Pick up from Chapter 32*

"So it was you two that captured my Mom. What the fuck.", I said.

"Who else did you expect?", Tom said.

"Shut the fuck up.", I said.

I looked down at Zayn, poor Zayn.

"How long does that medicine last on Zayn?", I asked.

"Oh, don't worry. It's only 2 more minutes.", Lucas said.

"Now, what do you want from me?"

"Well, nothing really. I just wanted to see if you really cared about your Mom or not. But anyways, you're still a bitch.", Tom said.

"DONT TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!", Zayn yelled. He'd gotten back up.

"Oh lookie here. Zayn's trying to be protective of the girl. Since when does he do that?", Lucas teased.

"I regret ever joining your stupid little bad boy club or whatever it is. I quit. I don't care about it anymore. I care about Sabrina and my family. That's it.", Zayn said.

Tom was about to punch Zayn but I took out my pepper spray and sprayed Tom, then Lucas, in their eyes. When then took all their injections and put it into them until their hearts stopped.

I untied my Mom and ran with Zayn and her all the way to the car. We jumped in the car and drove all the way to my Mom's house. That's when the real celebration started.

"MOM. I love you so much. I missed you.", I said

"Same honey. I'm glad to be home and see you happy with Zayn once again.", she said.

Zayn and I smilied. We decided to stay with my Mom for the night, just in case anything happened.