Chapter 5

I had a day off from college so I decided to do a 2 hour shift at my job, the Wensfield Coffee Shop. I needed to make some extra money to buy myself new clothes.

After the shift, I decided to hang out with Zayn for the rest of the day. We cuddled at my dorm. Natasha was out with her friend, Kaya. Zayn and I watched old movies and cuddled next to each other very closely. When the last movie was finished, it was nearly 5:00pm.

Just then, Zayn got a text. He looked so worried and surprised.

"Uh. Babe, I gotta go somewhere. My roommate, Carl, is telling me to come back. I'm so sorry. I love you. Bye.", he said, worriedly.

"Okay. It's okay. I love you too.", I replied.

"Bye.", he said. He kissed me on my lips and hugged me. He left.

I wonder what all that was about. Was Zayn Malik hiding something that I didn't know about? No, he won't do that. He's my boyfriend. He would tell me everything.

I decided to text Natasha. I was bored and I needed something to do.

"Hey, Nat. Do you mind if I come meet you and Kaya at the store? Zayn needed to leave for an emergency and now I'm bored. Xoxo", I texted. 2 minutes later, I received a text from Nat.

"Hey, Sab. Yea, you can come meet us. We're at the boutique on Righters Road. Xoxo.", she replied.

"See you soon!", I replied.

10 minutes later

When I got to the boutique, I didn't see Kaya or Nat anywhere. Just then, a hand covered my eyes and mouth and I felt sleepy.

I woke up and I found myself in a forest, tied up to a tree. I saw Zayn and another guy.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?", I screamed.

"Shh. Babe, it's okay. Just stay calm.", he replied.

"Babe? Huh? This is what you call her?", an anonymous voice said.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS?", I screamed.

"Don't worry. It's Zayn's BFF, Tom.", he said.

"YOU ARENT MY BEST FRIEND!", he yelled at Tom.

"You see, Zayn here killed my girlfriend. Now, it's time for revenge.", he said.

"No, no. This can't be happening!", I said.

"Yes, yes. Babe, it's happening.", Tom nibbled into my ear. He was trying to..no.

"Ew. Get away from me.", I said. I kicked him hard in his groin. He was lying on the forest floor. Just then, some of Zayn's friends came.

"Louis, Niall, Harry, Liam. So glad you're here. Untie us, please!", he said. They untied Zayn first and came to me.

When they finally untied me, I ran into Zayn's arms and started to cry so much. He was trying to calm me down. I couldn't calm down. I was about to lose my virginity. And it wouldn't be by my boyfriend. When they finally untied the other guy down, I learned his name. They guy's name was Carl, Zayn's roommate.

We all ran into the car and let Tom there to suffer.

"Nice kicking skills.", Zayn said.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT ABOUT?", I asked.

"I haven't told you everything, Sabrina. I'm a bad boy. I kill, steal, rob and I'm in a gang.", he said. When he said these words, my eyes became full of tears.