Chapter 4

While walking to the FroYo bar, Zayn and I actually got to know each other.

"When's your birthday? Mine is June 7.", I asked.

"My birthday is on January 12. What's your favorite color? My favorite color is Dark Blue.", he replied.

"My favorite color is Purple. Any siblings?"

"I have 3 sisters. How about you?"

"I have 1 older brother, Kevin, but when our parents divorced, my dad had custody over him."

"Oh. I'm sorry I never realized."

"It's okay." And by time these words came out if my mouth, we reached the FroYo Bar.

************************************

We learned so much about each other at the FroYo Bar. I actually like his personality. He's cute, funny, sweet, and kind. He's a gentleman too!

When we got back to my dorm, I was sad because I had to leave him.

"Well, I guess this is it for tonight.", I said.

"Yeah. I guess so too!", he replied.

"Good--", I stopped. He grabbed my cheeks and his lips crashed into mine. We wouldn't let go of each other. When we finally let go of each other, we so sad so we hugged for like 2 minutes.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go, Sab. See you tomorrow! I love you.", he said. The words came out of his mouth so slowly and gently.

"Yeah. Me too. Uh, good night. Love you too!", I replied. I close the dorm door on him and jumped on my bed. Natasha wasn't here yet. So, I went on Skype and video chatted with my friends from High School. I told them all about Zayn and they liked him. I even showed them a picture.

Natasha came back with Matt kissing her and not letting go.

"Uh.", I said.

"Oops. Sorry, Sabrina. See you tomorrow, Matt. I love you.", she said.

"Bye Tasha. Bye Sabrina.", Matt said.

He left when Natasha closed the door on him.

"Sorry, Sab. I didn't realize you were home. So how was it?", she asked.

"It was pretty good. I love him. He's so charming, cute, sweet, and so much of a gentleman.", I said. We went on and on and on about our evenings with our boyfriends. Then, we both fell asleep.