Chapter 2

Wensfield University is HUGE.

I decided to stay at a dorm here for a while. I wanted to get away from home. There were many cute guys here. A nice lady at the front desk help me.

"Hello. Welcome to Wensfield University. May I please have your name?", she asked politely.

"Hi. My name is Sabrina Karen Tyler.", I said.

"Here are your keys to your dorm. You'll be placed in Room 1298, with a girl named Natasha Rayson." I forgot I had to have a roommate. It was a new chance to meet new friends.

"Thank you for all your help. Have a nice day."

"You too." I took my bags up the elevator myself. When the elevator finally came to my floor, I was relived. One of my bags dropped off my hands. I tried to pick it up. Just then, a really cute guy swooped down to pick it up for me. He was hot.

"Thank you.", I said with a smile. I started to blush.

"No problem. I can tell you're blushing.", he said.

I started laughing. "No, I'm not.", I lied.

"Can I help you with your bags?", he asked.

"That would really help.", I said. He grabbed 3 of my bags and I had 2 bags.

"Room Number?", he asked.

"Room 1298." When we finally got to the dorm, I unlocked the door with my keys. The dorm was huge.

"Wow.", I said.

"Yep. All the dorms are this big." He started to drop my bags and leave.

"Wait.", I called after him.

"Yes?", he asked.

"What's your name?"

"The name's Zayn. Zayn Malik. What's your name?"

"My name is Sabrina. Sabrina Tyler."

"Well, nice to meet you, Ms. Sabrina Tyler. See you around campus."

"Same here. Bye." I closed the door and started to unpack my bags. Halfway through the bags, my roommate came in.

"Hi. Is this dorm 1298?", Natasha asked.

"Yes.", I replied.

"My name is Natasha Rayson. You?"

"Oh. Sorry. My name is Sabrina Tyler."

"Nice to meet you!", we both said at the same time. We laughed and started to unpack our bags together.