Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Thanks for 500+ reads! I haven't updated in a while, sorry about that. Read my new story "Runaway Love". You might like it. Keep reading, voting, and commenting!

-Katelyn🔥

-----

I walked down the college hallway and I heard a door shut. I ran back to my dorm and realized that it was my dorm door that closed. I knocked on the door but no answer. I forgot my keys inside. I took out my phone and texted Tash.

"TASH. OPEN THE DOOR. I GOT LOCKED OUT. PLEASEEEE."

Five minutes passed and still no answer. Gosh, what is wrong with this girl today? I started banging on the door. But still, no answer. Then, a familiar person walked by; ZAYN.

"Hello, Sabrina.", he said.

"Uh, hi.", I said.

"You're locked out, aren't you?"

"You see, I heard a knock at the door and when I opened the door no one was there. So, I walked down the hallway to see if anyone was there and my door accidentally shut and i left my back inside with my keys. Tash is inside but she won't answer my texts or my knocking."

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Um. Yeah, I am waiting for Nick."

"Well, you could text Nick that you will be waiting in my dorm. Don't worry. I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"Yeah. Sure. I will." I walked back with Zayn towards his dorm. I kept my distance away from him. Once I got into his dorm, I sat down and texted Nick.

"Hi, Nick. Can you pick me up from Zayn's dorm? It's a long story, but I'll explain later."

"Yeah. Sure I can."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"So, Sabrina. How are you?", Zayn asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?", I replied.

"I'm good, actually.", he replied.

A knock came at his door. It's Nick. That was quick. I said bye to Zayn and went off with Nick.

So, I told Nick the story about what happened. He was so confused, but I made him un-confused. We talked about our personalities and stuff like that.

We finally got to the restaurant. It was Italian and had the best food ever. After that, we went to the park and watched the ducks in the pond.

It was so romantic. I think I'm falling in love with Nick Preston.