Chapter 12

ZAYN'S POV

I can't believe Sabrina. She was cheating on me this whole time she wasn't talking to me. It was with my cousin, Nick Preston! How could they? Well, this really isn't Nick's fault because he said he didn't know about me until just recently.

Sabrina wasn't maybe cheating on me. I should've just let her explain. Well, guess what?! She doesn't have me anymore. A bad boy. She's dating regular guy. She's gonna miss me, I guess.

I was crying on the way back to my dorm. Well, not crying. Just tears. Okay, maybe just tears. I still love Sabrina, no matter what.

SABRINA'S POV

What the hell was this gift basket doing here?! Tom knows which dorm I live in? God, that's creepy. I looked at the tag one more time.

"Haha. Got you. You and Zayn are done. You're mine now.- Tom"

I threw away the gift basket because knowing Tom, he might have done something to it. I was really scared until Tash came home. I was crying, my clothes are wrinkled, and my hair is a mess.

"Sabrina? What happened to you?!", Tash asked, worridly.

"Zayn saw Nick and I drinking coffee and getting to know each other. He thought I was cheating on him and he broke up with me.", I replied.

"You poor thing! And you were here all alone! You could've just called me and I would've come straight back."

"No, it's okay. I was fine here alone. It was more time to think."

"Oh, okay. So, I'm gonna go study for this huge exam I have in my room. Call me if you need anything."

"Ok. Thanks."

"You know, Sabrina, everything happens for a reason. Nick coming into your life happened for a reason. Zayn breaking up with you happening for a reason.", Tash said. She walked away with her textbook, phone, and some chips.

"Everything happens for a reason." Wow. That quote is deeper than Ed Sheeran's lyrics.

I took a nap for about an hour. Once I woke up, there was a knock on the door, that scared me. I got up and opened the door.

It was Nick and Tom. Tom was holding Nick by the back of his shirt.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, TOM?!", I yelled. Tash ran out of her room.

"What the hell is happening?", Tash asked.

"Well, Sabrina's friend here, Nick, is mine now. I'll be holding him hostage in somewhere you don't know about. Until you become mine, Sabrina, I'm keeping Nick and treating him as a slave. Do you fucking hear me?", Tom said.

"SABRINA. HELP.", Nick said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, NICK.", Tom said.

"Leave him alone! What did he ever do to you?", Tash said.

"He stole my future girl.", Tom said. "Unless she becomes mine, I'll let him go."

"Let him go! I'll go with you, Tom.", I said.

"That's great. Now, get your things and come right back.", Tom said.

"Whatever.", I said.

Tom let go of Nick and Nick walked into the dorm. We closed the door in front of Tom's face. I quickly found and bag and packed my most important things. I changed my clothes. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt that said "SWAG", with skinny jeans, and combat boots. I threw on a sweater just in case.

"Well, I guess this is good-bye, Tash.", I said. Tash was crying. We ran into each other for a really long and right hug.

"I'll do whatever I can to save you, okay? ", Tash said.

"Okay." I was crying so much. I wouldn't stop.

"Well, Nick, we just met each other and now we have to say-", he cut me off. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Goodbye.", he said. I gave him a hug and walked towards the door.

"Bye guys!", I said.

"Bye. We'll do whatever we can to save you.", Nick and Tash said.

I opened the door and Tom was waiting for me.

"YOU GUYS MUST KEEP THIS A SECRET. OR I'LL GO LOOKING FOR BOTH OF YOU.", Tom yelled.

"Okay.", Nick and Tash said.

Tom took my hand and held it tight, as we walked.

And off we go, to the place where he was going to take me...

******AUTHOR'S NOTE*******

Hey guys! So, I might not be updating for a while because I just found out something that made me really sad and I need to recover.

I'll only update unless I'm bored and I need something to do.

:3 - Katelyn💕