Chapter 25

At the hospital, Tash and Nick sat me down in the waiting room while they went to the front desk. They're probably telling them the whole story of this. Ah.. How I hate this. My life? A disaster. My mom? Gone. My health? I don't even know about that.

I feel so high right now. The pain medications are kicking in. yaaay! I felt this major pain by the side of my head.

Nick and Tash were finished at the front desk and they sat next to me. Such good friends I have, never letting me down. What would I do without them? I would be probably sleeping right now almost to my death if they didn't demand that I opened the door.

"SABRINA TYLER!! SABRINA TYLER!! YOU WILL BE IN ROOM 305!", the nurse said loudly.

This hospital was really big. Tash and Nick held onto my hands like I was a baby. I wasn't. I am a girl who took drugs to solve her problems.

Once I got into the room, there was a hospital gown and I had to change into it. There was also a cup. A pregnancy test? Why this?

I took everything to the bathroom. Tash came with me, just in case. I used the cup and changed into my gown.

We ran quickly back to my room. The doctor was already in there, waiting for us.

I put the cup down on the table and sat on the bed.

"My name is Doctor Sheila Grayman. I will be your doctor for your whole recovery. I ask that all gentlemen leave the room as I examine Ms. Tyler.", she said looking towards Nick.

"My apologies. I'll leave.", he said. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left the room.

The nurse came in and took the cup. I'm scared about that test. I never did it with anyone before, did I? Nope. Not in my memory.

The doctor checked my over and took many tests. Doctor Grayman gave me some shots and prescription for taking the drugs. She also handed a pamphlet to Tash. I couldn't read put the words in the front.

"Doctor Grayman? Can I see you outside for a second?", the nurse asked.

"Okay.", she said. She excused herself and left the room.

**DR. GRAYMAN POV**

"Yes, Vanessa?", I asked my nurse as soon as I got outside.

"How old is Sabrina?", she asked.

"She's only 18, why?", I asked.

"She's um...", she hesitated.

"Vanessa...", I demanded an answer.

"Sabrina Tyler is pregnant. The father isn't that man, I believe.", she said looking towards Nick.

Oh no. This can't be happening.

**TASH POV**

I overheard their conversation. Oh no. Sabrina is pregnant? But with who's baby?

Oh no. Zayn Malik's baby.

Oh shit. What the hell do I do?

The doctor came back inside the room and whispered something into my ear.

"Sabrina is pregnant. Tell her now.", she whispered.

"You're the doctor. You tell her!", I whispered back.

Grayman gave me a "okay" expression.

*SABRINA POV*

I wonder what they were whispering about.

Then Grayman looked like she was about to speak.

"Sabrina?", she asked.

"Yes, Doctor Grayman?", I replied.

"You're pregnant...", she said.

I can't believe this. What? Why? Who? How?

"We don't think the baby is Nick's. We think it's Zayn's.", Tash added.

Oh shit. It is. I had it with Zayn. OMG. No no no this can't be happening.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Long ass update I know. Sorry about the curses lmfao. I hope you like this chapter. Read, vote and comment!

-katelyn❤️

P.S

thanks to @LoveDoctorforyeababy for that mini- shoutout or whatever it was. read his story tho. lmfaoo.