Chapter 21

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a pickup from the last chapter (Chapter 20).

STORY:

"No." He kept on kissing me and he wouldn't stop. I couldn't reach for my phone because my wristlet fell.

I wouldn't let Zayn stop kissing me. For some reason it felt good. Also, the fact I was kissing him back felt weird.

"Now is it a yes?", he asked. I started thinking.

"Maybe.", I said. He kissed me, this time even harder. He pulled me even closer and hardened his grip on my waist.

"Now is it a yes?", Zayn asked.

"How about a no?", a very familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around. Nick.

"Nick.. It isn't what it looks like.", I said.

"I know it isn't. I know about the note and this is why Zayn wanted you here, to take you away from me.", Nick said.

Before I could say anything, Zayn spoke before me.

"Sabrina, listen. I want you back. I love you everyday. Without you, I'm dying very fastly. You make me happy and there's no words to describe you. I love you and somehow this was my plan to get you back, but it obviously didn't work."

After that, I was confused. What was Nick doing out of the hospital? Why didn't Zayn come earlier?

I just grabbed my stuff and walked away as fast as I can, leaving them two by themselves.