Chapter 20

"I will be there", I said.

"Good. Now, I'll let you both go. But if you don't meet me tonight, Tash goes bye bye.", he said.

I got a chill at the words "bye bye". What was he going to do to me tonight? I'm scared. Well, I bet anyone else in this situation would.

As soon as we got out of that horrible place, I gave Tash a huge hug and she began crying. Not even crying. She cried probably a whole ocean.

I got a phone call as soon as I got onto the bus to go home.

"Hi, is this Sabrina?", she asked. She said it in a quiet voice, kinda anxious.

"Hi. Yes, it is.", I replied.

"My name is Karina. I'm Nick's ex-girlfriend.", she said.

"Oh.."

"You probably must feel in a weird position, but I have a question to ask you."

"Go ahead".

"Is Nick okay? I mean how is he since I was gone?"

"He's currently in the hospital suffering from some attack wounds. Other than that, he's been really good."

"Oh. Thank you. Well, I gotta go. Bye." She hung up the phone before I could even say anything.

Tash and I stayed at my Mom's house. We didn't feel safe. I let her borrow some clothes and other things. I told my Mom what happened and she was surprised. She didn't expect this from Zayn.

The clock hit 6pm and I ran to my room to change into my clothes. I was scared, but Tash gave me something. She gave me a wristlets with my phone and a knife in it for protection.

I was on the road by 6:45. The beach was 15 minutes away.

--

I reached the Boardwalk at 7pm, the exact time. I found Zayn at the edge of the Boardwalk looking down at the the ocean with a rose in his hand. I got at least 7 feet away from him. He probably didn't hear me.

"Zayn?", I said, quietly.

"Sabrina! Hi.", he said.

"Whatever, hi. What do you want?", I said.

"You're playing hard to get, hm?", he said. He was coming closer to me.

"Get away."

"Okay, I'll stop right here."

"What do you want?"

"You."

"What?"

"I want you, Sabrina."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Stop saying no."

"Stop saying yes." He grabbed me by waist and pulled me closer. I felt his body grind on mine. He kissed my lips, barely putting tongue.

"Is it a yes now?"

"Who said that?", I said.

"I did."

"Can you stop?"

"No." He kept on kissing me and he wouldn't stop. I couldn't reach for my phone because my wristlet fell.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

20 chapters, yaaay! Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes.

-Katelyn💞