5.

Lordag 14 :02

When Saturday turned around, I sincerely thought I could finally take a break. I knew that Ansel had gone to the Penetrators party last night, which meant he would probably sleep until late in the afternoon.

In fact, with a bit of luck, he was not even back yet.

However, one of my notifications on the phone that had not only awakened me in my deep sleep had also aroused me.

It was from this hipster of my Norwegian group. And I was more surprised to read his message on facebook.

It was actually the only request I had accepted from Nissens on all my accounts combined. In reality we had not really spoken. We only worked together in silence and intervened only when we wanted to share an idea.

However, he seemed interesting. Not in the physically interesting type but more in the plausible friend material. I did not say, he was not attractive because he was certainly only I suspected him of swinging on the other side.

Probably because of his boyfriend who is also in our class. He was doing a group with a another guy but I had seen him share strange looks with Isak at my expense. Isak would turn his eyes every time in embarrassment every time I caught him making me smile slightly in spite of myself.

Anyway, I frowned slightly on my screen at the message of the blond boy in question before raising an eyebrow in surprise.

Instant Messaging isak Valtersen and Iskra Bakken

Isak Valtersen
Hi! 😊

Iskra Bakken

Hi!
What's up ?

Isak Valtersen
I thought maybe we could see us for the project ? 😊

Iskra Bakken
The project ?
We're not supposed to do it in class ? ^^

Isak Valtersen
Yeah, yeah but idk ... I thought we could work a little more ?
Plus, I know of an excellent coffee in the center 😉

Iskra Bakken

A coffee ?
Isak, you are not trying to flirt with me I hope! ^^

Isak Valtersen
OMG WTF ? ^^ 😲
Nei, nei !!
Damn girl ! I just try to become friends ! 😊

Iskra Bakken
Friends ?
I think I could use a friend
What time for the coffee ?

Isak Valtersen
Just come as soon as you can I would probably stay there all the afternoon 😉

Iskra Bakken
Got it 😉

I locked my screen with a strange smile on my lips surprisingly surprised by the turn of our conversation.

However, Isak seemed truly different. He did not repulse me like most other Nissens students and he also seemed interesting to discover. I assumed that I could at least try since Ansel was actually trying to integrate. It was our lives now and even if I despised this change, I could not really do anything about it.