36.

Fredag ​​21:34

William pov

It would seem that Chris had not waited for a very long time and honestly, William felt almost ashamed to admit that this didn't really surprise him. He knew he had been like that before Noora, and maybe at the bottom he could not spoil and fuck around without attachment but he had to admit that what he had with Noora was too precious for him.

Obviously, he would never admit it out loud except in front of Noora but he knew he had been fucked the moment she confronted him in high school.

Just as Iskra used to mess around with him.

True, he did not think of her as a possible love interest but it would be silly for him to deny the obvious attraction that he felt towards her. She reminded him too much of a memory of the past. Only this time it seemed a good one.

And curiously, Noora seemed already to have understood this even before he could grasp the full image. He knew that when he looked at Iskra and Ansel interacting, it reminded him of what he had once had and that was also what he wanted with Iskra.

Maybe she was not, but he was sure he wanted to get all he wanted from Iskra. That was why he had been so worked on when she suddenly acted so cold towards them.

Now that he knew she had just played with him, he knew he could definitely not do without her. He had thought it was a shared feeling with Chris but he knew his friend had a different way of acting.

William was aware that Chris was undergoing a sort of awareness as he had once felt with Noora. This may have been different from his situation since Iskra seemed to really benefit from his presence, but he knew his best friend was just as out of date.

They had known each other since the middle school and he had never seen him linger so much on the chase of a girl. Not only that but William could see how Chris seemed to show more good side in the presence of Iskra.

He showed more personality than only William and the guys seemed to know. The only downside in everything was Iskra.

True, she was playing Chris's game continually, but with the number she had just given them, William was no longer as sure of his bet with Noora. His girlfriend seemed to be right again on this point.

It had been several weeks since the beautiful brunette had arrived in their lives and until now she seemed to show no interest other than friendship with Chris. And even if Chris seemed to be accommodating himself to constant flirting, William knew that it sometimes confused him.

Another point that proved how much Iskra had power over his best friend. At least to a certain extent if he believed his sight before him.

"Looks like someone is going to lose his bet. " Suddenly there arose a singing voice at his side immediately drawing a slightly annoyed look from William on his jubilant girlfriend. "Oh, come on, confess the defeat, Wilhem. "

William immediately gave Noora a look at the affront before giving her a teasing eyebrow."Just for that, I will add a stake in our little bet."

"Really? What? " Teased Noora returned before quickly frowning in boredom at the sight of the secret smile of the brown. " No. I wouldn't do that. "

William immediately left a slight chuckle over the loud music before quickly shooting Noora in his side to avoid her being pushed by a drunk couple seeming to occupy more in their sessions of making out rather than their surroundings.

William licked his lips as Noora caught herself on his chest, feeling a shiver like every time she seemed to touch him before leaning to whisper sensually in her ear. "What are you risking? I thought you were sure of yourself. "