33.

Mandag 7 :30

I had managed to avoid Chris, William, Ansel and most of all, the girls during the whole weekend.

Personally, I just wanted to mess with the heads of William and Chris since they actually thought there was a problem with me and them.

Only, this was a real avoidance for Ansel and the girls. The girls were just impossible to hold on to me at times and their assumptions about Chris was not really the thing I wanted to hear in a long time.

As for Ansel, it was just because of his sudden sense of protection.

Indeed, he had sent me more messages than I could even manage throughout the weekend. He had used the excuse of our mother's anxiety but when I actually called her to explain that I was staying at Jonas with Isak for the weekend he had just used a new excuse.

Obviously he had been irritated by the fact that our mother openly let me spend a whole weekend with two boys and those even if one of them was gay.

Personally, I thought Ansel had doubts about my relationship with Jonas. Which was fucking ridiculous in my opinion. I loved the curly boy to death but I did not do things of dating and even less the occasional fucking.

How could I do it when I was simply disgusted by the mere thought ?

Anyway, I was now on the way to the high school alongside Jonas and Isak. I had managed to squeeze between the two boys on the bench seat of the bus and now found me with their heads resting on each of my shoulders. They were partially still asleep and to be honest, I was too.

We did not really sleep much during our weekend. Friday and Saturday had been spent smoking with others and throwing our little personal parties. As for yesterday, we had just used the whole day to stay in Jonas's bed to chat and sleep like three great lazy.

Unfortunately, we'd finished the night watching lots of movies and series as a result, leading to our zombie state this morning.

Still we had managed to prepare ourselves in advance this morning. Well, it was more thanks to me since the boys had been a real pain in my ass this morning but I had finally managed to wake them up after two good slaps and a bottle of water.

Who would have thought that my years of experience with Ansel would serve me for someone other than him?

I let a weak sigh pass my lips at the thought of my brother idiot before changing the next music buzzing in my right ear. Isak had the second earpiece and I knew that I did not want to endure those annoying comments on my music selection too much masculine and strange, I had to pick something that suited him.

I was opting for Ed Sheeran Shape of you and the blond soon straightened his head to look at me with a smile already seeming more awake.

I shook my head at him with his full dork attitude before giving a slight pat on Jonas's cheek when I noticed he was about to take a new nap.

He jumped instantly into a waking state before he turned to me with wide eyes making me immediately giggle under my breath. "What the fuck, Isk? "

"You were going to sleep again. "I simply explained with a shoulder shrug before grabbing the metal bar to get up at the sight of our approaching bus stop. "Plus, we arrived. "

Isak and Jonas simultaneously let out grunts of protest from the moment I straightened up before they picked up their bags on the floor to stand behind me.