59.

Torsdag 21: 56

It turned out that avoiding Chris and Iben had been easier than I had imagined. It was enough for me to spend time with my friends so that I almost forgot their presence. Not to mention that they were not really with us to start with.

A point that had the gift of appeasing me and exciting me at the same time. It was not necessary to be a soothsayer to know what they were doing each time they disappeared from the group and each time I would roll my eyes before turning immediately to one of my friends to force me to immerse myself completely in a conversation.

Everything was good to make me forget their presence.

However, Isak was fully aware of my obvious jealousy and he had amused me to point it out more times than I could count.

Now I was currently slaloming between the drunken bodies of my friends as well as those of the Penetrators with a red cup in my hand.

I smiled in the direction of Noora as she tried, in vain to draw William to dance around the fire and immediately blinked a teasing smile in the direction of the big brown when he caught my eyes.

He immediately rolled his eyes at me by habit despite the small smile persisting on his lips causing me to shake my head before continuing my way.

However, I did not stop to stop at the sight of Eva and my brother idiot hook up against a tree. I knew I should despise the view but the way he embraced Eva was enough to make me think otherwise.

For starters, it was obvious that it was not the first time for them if I believed how they were exploring everyone's body with expertise and to continue, he actually seemed to take his time in their kisses. Which meant that it was not just a hook but maybe more.

I left a slight smile on my lips at the thought of my brother putting himself on the right side before quickly turning away the look in the impression of encroaching on an intimate moment.

I soon noticed Jonas, Madhi and Isak watching a point through our group. I watched them curiously since it seemed to be amusing and immediately left a chuckle at the sight of Magnus and Vilde snatch the tonsils from the other.

I shook my head at the sight both amusing and strange before taking a sip of my vodka cup as a familiar voice whispered against the shell of my ear. "You're on my list of things to do tonight."

"Right, and Santa Claus is on December 25th." I replied immediately in a dry tone as I cast a dark look on the brown too close to my taste bored me beyond words. "What do you want Schistad?"

"I already told you. You." He replied in a slightly pasty voice, immediately making me frown at him simply to realize with a roll of my eyes that he was drunk.

"You're waisted." I snapped dryly with annoyance before searching around to find his current toy. "Where is Iben when we really need her ?"

Chris's lazy smile widened as he again filled the gap between us making me instantly take a step back with a frown as a warning sign. "Come on, Iskra. Stop being a tease. "

Hard words always had the same effect on me as I brusquely laid my hands flat on his chest before pushing him dryly. "Go fuck yourself, Christoffer. "

However, I did not have time to take the slightest step because he suddenly grabbed my wrist forcing me to turn around to meet his deep angry frown. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to move?"

"In case you haven't already noticed, we are not friends. Plus, I don't owe you anything." I answered dryly, crossing my arms on my chest to impose a certain distance between us.