24.

Fredag ​​9:56

I squeezed my books against my chest as I slalomed between the late students before quickly making my way into my classroom of world history just on the bell.

I soon spotted Sana, who pointed to the empty place at her side, leaving me with a broad smile as I hastened to join her.

I put my textbooks on the desk by turning immediately to the brunette at the Hijab simply to raise a slightly confused eyebrow at her strange and frightening smile at the same time.

I leaned into my chair as I gave her a new look scrutinizing before I began to absent-mindedly tapping my nails against the wood of the desk in agitation.

Obviously Sana was very aware of this fact but she did not seem to diminish her malicious smile indicating that she had something in mind. In other words, I was fucked.

I did not want to give her the satisfaction of giving in first so I turned to the front of the class instead.

However, I had not foreseen the fixed look of the brunette during the last twenty minutes.

Honestly, Sana could be fucking scary sometimes.

So it was no surprise that I ended up simply cracking by turning dryly to the brunette. "Okay, stop it"'

"Finally." Chuckle Sana, offering me a victorious smile, made me immediately roll my eyes as she quickly resumed. "I must admit that your patience amazes me. Vilde doesn't even last two minutes."

I sniffed instantly at the mention of the blonde platinum before giving a sarcastic look on the brunette. "Vilde is a sugar candy. I doubt even that she could last anybody."

"True." Sana agreed, nodding her head with her usual calm before she gave me a new sneer."So you and Chris, huh?"

I instantly widened my eyes as I realized what it was all about before I quickly crossed my arms on my chest giving a fake smile on Sana. "Me and Chris, huh?"

"C'mon, he was all on you yesterday."Sana replied, slightly raising her dark brown eyebrows before leaning her head on me to give me a look of judgment. "And you let him do it."

"I quickly learned that with Chris, you just had to go with the stream, otherwise he could easily become boring." I explained with complete disinterest as I turned back to the board, collecting a look shared between the surprise and the fun of Sana.

I could perfectly feel her look back at me as I tapped my pen again against my manual.

"Anyway, you have to go on." She said suddenly, making me turn my head in her direction with my eyebrows raised in the interrogation. 'The more you spend time with him and the more we get a reputation for our bus. Most of Nissens is already talking about your little tete-a-tete yesterday."

I immediately rolled my eyes at the agreement of the confirmation of the gossip circulating around the high school before giving her a look flatly annoyed. "I'm not on the bus, Sana."

"That's what you persist in thinking." Replied the brunette instantly without any hesitation taking me slightly off guard this time.

I frowned lightly at the brunette before shaking my head, wrinkling my lips. "I'm serious, Sana. I'm not on your bus."

The brunette simply snorted with amusement showing her obvious disbelief before quickly rising as the ringing announcing the end of the hour sounds around us. I recovered my things in a hurry before hurrying to run after the brunette to the Hijab already halfway through the crowded corridor.