79

Onsdag 7:45

" I don't believe it. How can you dare to compare G-Easy and The Weeknd ?" I exclaimed through my phone shaking my head fiercely in disbelief.

Chris's familiar laughter soon resonated at the end of the line making me squeeze my lips between boredom and fun.

I decided to take the bus today since Chris could not pick me up because of a ... family problem.

Anyway, I had decided that I could always brighten up his murderous mood about his damn mother-in-law by discussing all the way from high school with him.

And it turned out that we were on the subject of our musical tastes for over an hour now. And the best in all that ? It was that I did not grow tired of our little insignificant fights.

"You just say that because you find G-Easy attractive. What I find quite annoying besides. "

I let a smile curve my lips to his statement before shrugging my shoulders maliciously. "Not wrong. "

"Really, Iskra ?" He gasped through his phone causing me to sniff in amusement. "You're going to owe me so much for that."

I left a non-impressed look on my face as I spotted the high school gate before raising my eyebrows in defiance. "And what are you going to do? I remind you that you are the one easily destabilize in this relationship."

"Tease. "

"Whore. "

"Ah but I'm in a serious relationship now. This insult can no longer work, Iskra." Chris replied with pride, making me smile even more silly. "Besides, I think I'll have to hang up because my girlfriend top-model has just entered the yard. "

I immediately let out a chuckle as I made a visual contact with the brown in the middle of the yard surrounded by his small group of friends and immediately removed my phone from my ear by cutting off the call.

I went instantly to Chris and soon found myself in his arms as he put a long kiss on my lips.

"Damn, you're so whipped." William's familiar voice snapped us into breaking apart with silly smiles on our lips as we made eye contact with the big brown amused by our display.

"You really want to get into this, Wilhem ?" I teased at once, crossing my arms on my chest with malice as Christoffer wedged me in his side with a shrug of teasing eyebrows in the direction of his best friend.

William rolled his eyes with a persistent smile before signing the other side of the courtyard to a group of familiar girls."Speaking of Noora, I think she wanted to talk to you before classes started."

I winked at William before trying to make my way to the girls only without counting on Chris's quick reflexes.

The latter immediately tightened his grip around my waist before sticking me back to his chest with a moan. "Nei, stay with me."

"Chris, you're adorable but too many PDA kills the PDA." I chuckled, feeling somewhat uncomfortable at all this demonstration of affection.

"Whoa, burn bro." Sniffed Julian, causing me to frown slightly as I stiffened my lips as I could feel Chris stiffening slightly against me.

"Yo, that's my sister. Respect a little." Intervened Ansel giving me a reinforcing look leaving me nodding my head as a thank you as I felt Chris relax somewhat.

I took Chris's hands out of my waist before quickly turning around to give him a slight smile."I suppose we could eat in town at noon. You know, since I owe you."