11.

Fredag 11:50

Groupsnapchat with Isakyaki, JonasHandsome Magnusbaby skateboy EvenEVen

Princess send you a Snap!

Opened>

Princess
When do you arrive ? I'm starving !!!!

Magnusbaby
LMAO
You're always hungry ^^

EvenEven
Man, never tell a girl that - - '

Isakyaki
LOL
Another ten minutes, Iskra

JonasHandsome
I'm not sure she can hold up so far !! ^^

Princess
Wtf Jonas?
Did you just say I was fat?
Fight me, bitch !!! ^^

EvenEven

Oh oh !!! Sorry I gotta Zayn!

Isakyaki
The same
Bye

Jonashandsome
Wtf guys?
You're supposed to have my back !!! - - '

Princess
Nah, they know who is the strongest in this group 😝

Jonashandsome
Really? Who ? 😃

I shook my head as I raised my eyes from my broken screen in amusement before suddenly frowning as several familiar girls suddenly joined me around the once empty picnic table.

I watched them in complete disbelief as they all gave me a Hi, settling down before I stopped on Sana expectantly.

The muslim girl looked at me flatly, shimmering my gaze before looking at Eva as she finally broke the heavy silence."Oh, uh, we thought we could join you since you were alone. Not because we think you have no friends or whatever, and-"

'' What Eva means is that we wanted to meet you in person.'' The blonde girl quickly smiled and signed each of the girls after her."I'm Noora. You've already met Sana and Eva and it's Chris and Vilde.''

The girl named Chris gave me a big smile as she leaned over the table and give me a high-five, forcing me to hand it back awkwardly before suddenly opening my eyes as the other platinum blonde suddenly threw herself on me. "Oh my god, you're even more beautiful up close. Is everything natural ?"

''Vilde! '' The girls suddenly exclaimed in unison as I tried my best to escape the invading blonde's touch before giving an alert look at Eva forcing her to intervene. "Don't worry, it's Vilde for us.''

The blonde frowned immediately, turning to the redhead and raised a sulky face."Hey! What was meant to mean ? "

"Nothing, Vilde." Noora giggled slightly, shaking her head before turning to me in curiosity."So how do you find Nissens so far ?"