28.

Onsdag 10: 55

At this point, I could not help but count the days until the next weekend. I was just fucking exhausted. It seems that the word of my high grades had quickly circulated between the teachers and I found myself with more work than a regular student.

In fact, I was almost certain to have more rhythm and more academic grades than a high school girl.

Personally, I was really proud to have this confidence and encouragement from most my teachers but I just needed a break now.

At the mere thought I would rise again my eyes on the clock above the desk of the teacher and nervously chew on my lower lip in impatience. I had already finished the test for a good twenty minutes and all I wanted was for this fucking needle to reach the 11 already.

I finally rushed a weak sigh instead before leaning against the back of my seat harvesting some envious looks from a girl on my left. I had seen her encounter problems during her test and it would seem that it were far from over for her.

I shook my head on her at the thought before turning me over to the front of the class just to make eye contact with Mrs. Finch. She was my newest teacher of mathematics this year and she was perfectly aware of my facilities as well as my credit to Mr. Homes.

The middle-aged woman raised an eyebrow as a question, leaving me discreetly raising my shoulders nonchalantly. It seemed to draw a small smile on her thin lips as she glanced at the clock above her before giving me an encouraging look.

Understanding that she would not let me out sooner, I tried to hold back a roll of my eyes and simply gave her a weak hypocritical smile.

I lowered my eyes on my sheet hoping to occupy myself during the last minutes before suddenly giving a sigh of relief as soon as the bell rang in the building.

I was actually the first to stand up like frustrated groans and small cries of surprise could be heard around me as I picked up my belongings.

I took the test on the top of the desk before throwing the shoulder strap of my handbag over my shoulder to make my way to the desk.

I dropped my sheet with a tight smile in the direction of the platinum blonde woman before I quickly made my way out of the classroom. As soon as I was among the growing crowd of students, I sighed deeply before starting my long way to my locker.

I crossed the courtyard all the way to building A feeling somewhat relieved when I met no familiar face on my way before finally stopping in front of the famous tagged locker.

Now that I was standing in front of the latter, I had to admit that the sight became really tiresome. I had thought of removing it but I did not want to give satisfaction to these pests of narrowness of minds.

Plus, I knew pertinently that this was probably the biggest lie about me. If there was one thing I was not, it was a whore. A tease maybe but it was necessary that a girl like me got a bit of entertainment once in a while.

After all, I was not ready to get any action in the years to come. Or maybe never.

True, I was not a none, after all, I was not a virgin since my first year but it was a story for another time.

Anyway, I was not long in rejecting my long smooth locks over my shoulder before composing my suit quickly.

I exchanged my old textbooks with those I would need later before closing my metal door just when I felt a slight thrill crawling along my back.