42.

Tirsdag 9:16

One week. It's been a week since I had not talked to Chris or even William. And yet it was not the opportunities that were missing.

First there had been Friday afternoon and then at the party the same evening and the next day at the apartment of William and Noora and finally yesterday noon again because of Noora. Well, the blonde was not really aware of the strained things between us so it was easily understandable for her to include me in her plans with William.

Plus, I had been the only one of the group to really have formed a bond with the two boys so she naturally had to dragged me with her to see them.

Unfortunately, what she did not know was that she was just making things worse every time.

If I had been nervous at first, it would seem that Chris was also nervous now. He tried to talk to me during the party, but I just gave him my famous contemptuous look before turning my heels.

I did not want to hear what he had to say to defend himself, let alone stay longer than necessary at his side.

He was too fucking complicated for me and I did not want to be complicated. I just wanted simple friendships like I had with Jonas, Isak, Magnus, Madhi, Even and the rest of the girls. I just wanted to get a break from this.

But-

A hand soon appeared in my face causing me to slide back slightly in my chair to give a strange look on Noora and the rest of the girls who seemed to look at me expectantly.

I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms on my chest before giving them a questioning look.

"What? "

"Iskra, we wondered if ..." Vilde paused, giving hesitating glances to each of the girls receiving an urgent nod from Sana before the latter suddenly turned towards me in impatience.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I widened my eyes at the aggressive demand of the brunette before sniffing in disbelief."Wait! What? "

"Iskra, don't take it badly but you seem constantly elsewhere for a few days. " Eva quickly intervened with an uncertain grimace on the rest of the girls.

Noora hummed at once to let me watch her as she folded her red lips before continuing on my strange behavior change. "You hardly hear a word of what we just said. "

"Seriously?" I exclaimed with a slight laugh not really believing the real concern of the girls before quickly squinting my lips in a straight line as I noticed their sharp eyes. " I'm fine. I may be a little distracted, but- "

"Distracted ?" Repeated Sana with her usual passive-aggressive side making me immediately straighten up in my chair to give her a flat look as she signed the bitch's table over her shoulder.

"Iben called you a fucking whore on the stairs and you didn't even react. "

I immediately raised a surprised eyebrow at the agreement of this new information before I frowned slightly in my confusion. "Did she say that?"

Sana immediately pointed at me by way of proof, causing me to roll my eyes in boredom before I quickly get up from my chair.

"I'm fine, okay? I assure you that I will tell you if something is not going. "I said, grabbing my handbag on the floor before rushing my beige odd on my big white knitted sweater. "Anyway, I have to go to my locker so we see each other later. "