66.

Mandag 8:11

After resuming our laughter, Maksim and I had finally started this game of video games, laughing so often at memories of the boys' inexpressive expressions.

Honestly, they had literally done my day. And as if that was not enough for them, Isak and Jonas had not delayed to join us letting us tell our joke.

They had literally exploded with laughter and it had just been an even more hilarious moment when I had finally walked the boys back to the door.

Fortunately Maksim had taken me to Eva's house, otherwise I did not know what would happen if I found myself face to face with the trio.

Anyway, I was now back in high school.

Maksim had not been able to take me this morning because he had an appointment at the courthouse to sign the adoption papers. This also meant that I should face the familiar group of Penetrators alone. Not that I was afraid of them or anything but it was always better to have a reinforcement with me.

I was posing a confident face as I put my feet in Nissens' yard on my high heels before walking straight ahead of the Penetrators.

I intended to simply pass them by without a word but it would seem that they had thought differently.

I had scarcely taken three paces away from them until I felt two different pairs of hands catching me by my elbows before I was pulled behind the nearest building.

I took a moment to recover from my shock before stabilizing myself with a deep frown at the sight of Chris and William standing in front of me with arms crossed on their chests.

"What the fuck? "

"Strange, that's exactly what we were wondering." Intervened William with harshness."What's going on with you ?"

I looked in between the two in complete disbelief before pointing them nonchalantly. "Okay, it's a joke, right? If it's to return to what Maksim and I did yesterday, it's rather weak. "

" Exactly. Can we know what it was ?" Remembers William seeming to be the only one to make the conversation here since Chris just looked at me with obvious annoyance.

I gave a condescending look on the two before crossing my arms over my chest with confidence.

"You make me pissed off. You are a real asshole with Maksim and act like two fucking pussy. Is that enough for you or should I continue ?"

" So what ? You're his spokeman now." Chris finally spoke with his jaw snapped making me focus on him in impatience.

I narrowed my eyes on the brown in a loss of patience before turning at once with the intention of cutting short this useless conversation.

However, this was without counting on the intervention of William stopping me effectively in my step. "We are also your friends, Iskra. "

" Really ?" I questioned myself as I turned around surprising the boys briefly. "Because at this moment, it's not the impression I have. I've always accepted your crap behavior. Christoffer, I put a lot up for you. I thought you were different from what you demonstrated daily and in the end, it came to bite me in the ass. I am not your puppet that you can play and throw whenever you want. So unless you show real efforts I'm done with both of you. "

William POV

He watched the familiar back of the brunette move away from two of them with his lips tight in a thin line before he turned dryly to Christoffer in annoyance. "Dude, fix that!"

"What? I didn't do anything." Chris immediately defended, frowning, immediately receiving the famous don't-fuck--with-me look from William. "I tried to talk to her. She's even more stubborn than I am. "

William immediately rolled his eyes at the pathetic excuse before arcing an eyebrow on the brown in impatience. "Because it's so much easier for you to watch her get closer to Maksim a little more each day. "

"Don't start with this shit !" Chris immediately warned him with his tight jaw pointing to the obvious.

However, William was far from dropping the subject as he let out a heavy sigh before watching Chris in frustration. "Man, if Iskra eventually get along with Maksim, you and I know that what happened with Iben was just a piece of cake. And honestly, I don't want to stand up again in a fight. Noora will have my skin if I fight again."

"Stop being selfish! I'm the one who's in the crap for now. "

"Fine. I may have the solution but you can't fuck that place, Chris." William replied, pinching the bridge of his nose on the brown before him. "I hope you are willing to do what it takes because I doubt convincing them is going to be easy. "