19.

Tirsdag 7:45

I was lazy my way through the streets near the high school. Ansel was gone again without me this morning which meant I had to pay a taxi again.

Honestly, this little cunt was just going to ruin me at that rate.

At least I had the good idea not to put heels today. I had opted for a more casual look but still quite sought after. I was wearing a simple white crop top showing part of my tanned belly with high-waisted skinny black jeans. A pair of doc martens at the foot, I took full advantage of the warmth that my leather jacket gave me.

I tightened my grip on the strap of my bag as I finally poked the gate of the Nissen yard before making my big entrance

It would seem that the attention had somewhat calmed down. More probably because people realized that Ansel was the one that attracted more attention.

Anyway, I soon found the famous big group of Penetrators in the distance and more precisely a certain brown. Chris was wearing his Penetrators sweatshirt today and he kept his hood which gave him a perfectly adorable look if I could tell.

Honestly, I was truly grateful to have no sexual attraction for anyone or else I would probably give in to his advances. Seriously, he was a real candy for the eyes.

Not that I'd tell him anyway.

However, that did not stop me from teasing him as soon as I could. As at this moment.
I passed the group as I focused my attention on the still ignorant brown of my presence.

'' Hallo. '' I said sharply to get his attention before giving him a big smile by stripping him from head to toe (you know, like Chris 😉) just for the effect instantly receiving whistles from the rest of the group while Ansel and William watched my little act shared between the fun for one and the annoyance for the other.

I could feel a multitude of perverse eyes following each of the swings of my hips as I was heading towards my group of friends letting me put an extra effort in my step.

This evidently challenged the boys as they soon lifted their heads to look between me and the group away who seemed to have gathered around Chris to give him pats in the back and bring him dirty questions unlike Ansel who threw daggers at my back.

If I could bore two for the price of one then so much the better.

'' Uh, question. '' Immediately intervened Isak from the moment I was in front of our little group before he gave a new look to the group behind me. '' Why are these fuckboys laughing like hyenas while masturbating your ass? ''

"Yeah, and why does your brother seem like he's going to kill them one by one ?" Added Jonas with an uncertain nod as he glanced between the big loud group and me with an arched brusque eyebrow in the query .