21.

Onsdag 12:15

I tried as best I could to walk through the masses of students without hitting anyone while responding quickly to Christoffer's constant flirting.

Honestly, I thought he would have stopped after knowing my sexual identity but it would seem that this did not stop his fuckboy side in any way. And honestly, I found it amusing so it was a kind of special thing in our friendship.

I shook my head with a breath of laughter as I was sending my new rejection before raising my eyebrows as a new notice echoed against my hand. I caught an eyebrow noticing that it was already a new message from Chris before opening it quickly.

Dirty fuckboy 😂
Want to go out at noon?

I raised a surprised eyebrow at his request before folding my lips together as I typed a suspicious answer.

Beautiful Sassy 😝 😍 😘
Is this the next time you talked about on Insta ?

Dirty Fuckboy 😂
Idk ^^
You want to go on a date with me?
I'm flattered 😉 ^^

Beautiful Sassy 😝 😍 😘
Still asexual sorry 😃

I readjusted my down jacket on my shoulders by giving a quick look at my comfortable outfit of the day before finally making my way into the high school yard.

I quickly scanned the cliques in search of a familiar group of boys before I quickly resumed walking after I spotted them around a picnic table.

I noticed Jonas and the rest of the boys froze at my sight, looking at me from head to toe, completely jaw-dropping, making me instantly raise my eyebrows in confusion once I was at their heights.

I looked at myself again thinking I might have something wrong before I turned to Isak to the agreement of his laughter.

Even soon joined his boyfriend before hitting Magnus lightly in the back of his head to wake him from his trance. The latter almost fell on his face before suddenly straightening up, shouting that he needed to go to the bathroom.

This actually thawed the rest of the boys as they soon joined Even and Isak in a burst of laughter still leaving me as confused.

"Okay, what happened ?" I asked finally signing the place where Magnus was before turning to Isak and Even as I noticed Jonas and Madhi blush like crazy.