62.

Mandag 5: 55 am

I watched my tired reflection in my full-length mirror before passing my fingers through the knots of my hair again.

I still did not know what choice I had to make but since Nissens were more than an hour away, I thought I should at least wake up earlier.

So now I was fully dressed and I still did not know what to do. I sighed heavily backing toward my bed before letting me fall back on it with a long exhausted sigh.

I brought my hand to my lips as a yawn escaped me before slightly frowning at the agreement of the ringing of my phone. It was really early in the morning so I should not have notice at this time.

I leaned down my bed to retrieve my phone before quickly opening my facebook account to the sight of an instant message.

Instant message between Maksim Borg and Iskra Bakken

Maksim borg

Hi !

Do you want me to come and get you this morning?
We could have something to eat on the way to high school.😉

I left a real smile on my lips definitely not expecting this kind of message and even less from Maksim before typing a quick message in return.

Iskra bakken

Thanks but you shouldn't be sleeping?

Maksim Borg

Ansel told me that you were going through a lot right now so I wanted to show you that even some Penetrator can be nice 😉 😝

Iskra Bakken

Wow !! I think you're doing well right now 😉 😃

Nicest guys in the world

Lmao ^^

So it's a yes ?

Little cutie *_*

I think so 😉 😃

Nicest guy in the world

Good ! I'm on my way 😉

Well, it looks like I was going to stay at Nissens finally.

7:45

"So ready to face the false lions again?" Maksim asked as he parked in a location near the entrance before turning to me with a suggestive shrug of his eyebrows.

I had to acknowledge that I had had a good time with him. He had actually picked me up earlier this morning and since the nearest coffee was not yet open he had stayed with me until we thought it would be good to leave.

During this short time I had learned a little more about him. He was a single child, an orphan and lived in a host family. It was not this cliché of beaten child or anything, the people with whom he lodged had even planned to adopt him.

Anyway, I now knew that his favorite color was blue, he liked to play football and spent most of his time on his Xbox rather than hanging out at parties. He had joined the Penetrators only because he and William had known each other since childhood.