30.

Torsdag 18:55

I shook my head at the conversation I had just had with the girls before quickly locking my screen to try to concentrate again on my homework.

I still had a complete test to be done in Norwegian and I had barely put my nose in my books.

The girls were great but they could certainly disadvantage me when it came to distraction.

And to be honest, I wanted all but continue to look at my homework now. I was somewhat annoyed by the girl's assumptions about Chris and me. Not to mention that I feared even more to see Sana now. She was probably going to try again to make me hooke up with him.

What was really stupid and surreal if you wanted my opinion.

Never in a thousand years, I would hooke up with him. It was obviously not for his lack of attraction or even out of disgust.

Well when I thought about it, maybe the last one was valid. It was not really Chris himself but just the fact of making out.

When all the young people my age were controlled by their hormones, I was all simply devoid of any attraction.

Anyway, it would seem that I would not have to wait any longer for a new distraction as the ringing of my phone soon resonated around my room.

I leaned slightly over my many textbooks surrounding me everywhere to recover the latter before unconsciously leaving a smile on my lips at the sight of the identifier of my contact.

Dirty Fuckboy 😊
Hi, beautiful !!!!
Whatcha 'doing?

Beautiful Sassy * _ *
Before you come to interrupt me?
I was trying to study ^^

Dirty Fuckboy 😊
You know you like it when I send you messages 😉 😝

Beautiful Sassy * _ *
If you say it ^^
Anyway, you have nothing else to do than bore me ?!

I shook my head as I noticed the brown to respond before raising one of my eyebrows as I saw that he canceled his answer. I squeezed my lips lightly on my screen waiting before finally throwing it back at my side when I realized he was not going to answer me.

However it seems that I had spoken too fast as the sound of a notification soon broke the comfortable silence of my room making me reopen my phone just to connect to my snap account at the notice.

PenetratorChris send you a Snap !

Ø Opened

Ø  Opened