Chapter 7

{Again, like the last chapter, it mentions sad themes. So if you're sensitive to that, skip this chapter. I'm just warning you.}

~Pete's POV~

I searched through the shops to find something for Ava. She was 16 so it had to be amazing. I searched and searched. I went into a shop and found a few things. I bought her 2 Nirvana tops, a black charm bracelet and a few band posters. I paid for them. I went to a card shop and I got her the perfect card. I paid for it and made my way home. As I was walking home, I peered in Starbucks to see something that shocked me. I saw Jasmina kissing someone. When I peered closer, I saw who it was. It was........ Nathan ? Ava was right. I stormed in and stomped over to where they were sat.

"WHAT THE HELL ?" I shouted, drawing attention to myself. Everyone stared.

"Oh... Pete. Yeah you're dumped." She said.

"I guess Ava was right. Sorry." Nathan said. I stormed out. Ava was right all along. I had to tell her. I dropped the things back at home and made my way to Joe's house.

I knocked on the door and noticed the door was unlocked. I went inside, even though I shouldn't.

"AVA ! AVA ! WHERE ARE YOU ?" I hollered. No response. I checked in the living room. Nope. She wasn't in the kitchen. I checked the bathroom to see her. Once again, covered in blood. No no no. This couldn't be happening. I kneeled down to her.

"Ava, Ava ? Please answer me ?" I said. She didn't even stir. I just scooped her upon my arms. Shoot. My mom took my phone off me. I carried her and ran home. I rushed through the door.

"MOM YOU GOTTA HELP ME !" I shouted. My mom came rushing through the kitchen.

"Oh my goodness. Okay ? Get in the car and I'll call Joe's mom." She said. I nodded and sat in the back with Ava. Her eyes flickered open.

"Ava ?" I said suddenly.

"Pete.... I'm sorry..." She said, slowly. Her eyes closed.

"Ava ? AVA ?" I cried. My mom got into the car and drove to the hospital. I kept watching Ava. She had to be alright. When we arrived there, I scooped her up carefully and ran into the hospital.

"Somebody help me !" I cried. Ava's blood was all over me but I didn't care. She was my best friend and I wants her to be okay. The nurses called something and doctors and  raced around to is with a stretcher. I carefully laid her down on there. They ran off with her. I went to follow but a doctor stopped me.

"I CAN'T LEAVE HER !" I screamed. My mom came and hugged me. That's when Joe and his mom came through.

"Is she okay ?" Joe asked me. I started crying uncontrollably. I couldn't talk. My mom explained everything.

After an hour or two, a nurse came and greeted us. I rushed to my feet.

"She is going to be fine. She has lost a lot of blood and she has a concussion but other than that, she's fine. We have stitched up her arm too." He said. Joe, mom and his mom sighed in relief.

"Is she awake ? Can I see her ?" I asked.

"She is awake and you can see her." He smiled.

"You and Joe go in. We will wait here." Joe's mom said. We nodded and walked through with the doctor.

We walked into a room. Ava was sat there.

"Ava !" I gasped, running over to her.

"Ava I'm really sorry. You were right about Jasmina. I caught her kissing Nathan. I am so son sorry for treating you badly." I said quickly. She hugged me. God I missed her hugs. I hugged back.