Chapter 19

{Beebo looks like an egg in that picture I'm deceased.}

~Ava's POV~

Pete was released the next day. His test results came back clear. He was a lot happier than he had been, although he still wasn't 100% better. The hospital had given him therapy sessions so hopefully that would work. A few weeks after the incident, the 'Fall Out Boys' got to work on the album. During that time, Pete got an email. The email was read out to us. It read,

Dear Mr Pete Wentz,

I am Ryan Ross and I have created a band. We consist of four members and our name is Panic ! At The Disco. I have emailed you to let you know that your band sucks but we have a few demos for you. Please play them.
Yours sincerely,
George Ryan Ross of a band.

"Wow okay then." Patrick said. Pete clicked on the video attached. They were doing covers of Blink 182. After the clip had finished, Pete closed his laptop.

"That guy singing was good." Andy said.

"Kinda cute too." I muttered. Pete playfully hit me. He pulled me on to his lap.

"You're mine." He growled into my ear. I stood up.

"Maybe you should sign them." Joe suggested.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Okay. I'll email this Ryan Ross kid." Pete said. He emailed them to meet him in a few weeks.

"When is this album going to be released ?" I asked.

"Um May 3rd." Patrick said.

"So in 2 days. Jesus now you tell me." I said.

"Its 100% written and there are millions of copies ready." Andy said.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" I asked.

"I guess you were busy." Joe said. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

After about an hour, I heard the boys shuffle towards me. I ignored them and carried on watching TV. I felt one of them tap me on the shoulder. I ignored them.

"Um Ava ?" I heard Andy say. I focused on the TV.

"We are sorry for not telling you." Joe said.

"Its just that with your physiotherapy and hydrotherapy we thought that this was the least of your worries." Patrick said.

"We wanted to keep it a surprise." Pete said. He kissed me and I couldn't resist. I kissed back.

"You're still assholes." I said. They laughed.

"I knew that would work." Pete said, smiling like a little girl.

°•°•°•° Le Time skip °•°•°•°

The album did great ! They made a lot of money. Pete also met this band that emailed him. They were Ryan, Brent, Spencer and Brendon. They seemed nice but Ryan didn't seem so. Brendon was so nice. He was excited about meeting Pete because he could stay up as long as he wanted to. I kept out of the way because Pete was to deal with this.

That night Pete and I were laying in bed.

"Ava ?" Pete said. I faced him.

"Yeah ?" I replied, half asleep.

"Would you ever want to have kids and get married ?" He asked.

"Why ?" I said.

"No reason." He said.

"The answer is yes by the way. Night. Love you." I said. I snuggled down and went to sleep.

Pete doesn't love you. He never has and never will !
Shut up !
You'll die alone !
Leave me alone
Slut !
Stop.
Whore !
Stop it !
Just you wait...........

~587 words. Sorry for a short and crappy chapter. I'm on serious writers block. I can't think of what to write. I might have to skip a lot. Like 3 years. Idk. Sorry~