Chapter 14

{Disclaimer: There will be a lot of Drunk History of Fall Out Boy references in this chapter. If you haven't seen it,
A) How ?
B) The video is in the bar above ^^^
Have fun !}

~Ava's POV~

It was the summer of 2001. I woke up and looked over to the side of me. Pete. He was fast asleep. I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake my boyfriend up. I got myself showered and dressed. The was drying my hair when I felt 2 arms hug me from behind.

"Morning beautiful." He mumbled, nibbling at my ear. I turned around and kissed him.

"Morning. Sleep well ?" I asked. He took his arms away. He nodded and got a shower. We had been moved into this house for about a month now and we had gotten used to not living with Dale and Peter, although Pete rang Dale every night. I carried on drying my hair. Pete got out of the shower and got changed.

"Petey Pie ?" I asked. He turned around.

"Yeah ?" He responded.

"Help me pick out an outfit please. I have no clue what I want to wear !" I said. He walked over to my drawers and pulled out denim shorts, a white tank top and a kimono. He lay them out on the bed. I went over and kissed him.

"Thank you baby." I said. I got changed into my outfit, straightened my hair and did my makeup.

"What's on the agenda for today then, Princess ?" He asked, taking a bite out of his toast. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe we could go to the mall and go shopping for the house. Maybe get more cutlery of something ?" I suggested. He nodded.

"Sounds cool." He said. Just then his phone rang. He answered.

~Pete's POV~

"Hello ?" I answered.

"Hey man, it's Joe." He replied.

"Oh hey. What's up man ?" I asked.

"Random question but do you wanna start a band ?" He asked.

"Sure. We will need more people though." I replied.

"Yeah I know that is the problem." He responded.

"Hold on." I said, placing my hand against my phone speaker and microphone.

"Who is it ?" Ava asked, washing the breakfast plates.

"Joe. He wants to start a band." I stated.

"Does he wanna come shopping with us, for band supplies ?" Ava asked.

"Are you sure ?" I asked, uncertain.

"He's our best friend. Of course I am." She replied. I put the phone back to my ear.

"Do you wanna come shopping with us ?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Hopefully we will find band members." Joe joked. I laughed.

"See you later." I said, putting down the phone. Ava sat down next to me.

"We'd best get ready." She said. She kissed my cheek and put on her sandals. I got a text from Joe.

Joseph:
What time ?

I responded.

Pete:
5 minutes or so.