Chapter 12

{Yes, I am using this gif again. Don't judge me.......}

~Ava's POV~

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. Where was I ? Where was Pete ? I tried looking around but my head was restrained from doing so. I tried moving my arms but, again, they were restrained. So were my legs. I tried shuffling but it was no use. Nothing was working. It felt impossible to move. I then heard footsteps. The footsteps were coming closer to me. The noise of boots was getting louder. What was happening?

"Look who finally woke up !" I heard a familiar voice say. I saw a face close to me. It was, Yasmin.

"What is happening to me ?" I asked, with anger and worriedness lingering in my voice. I heard a cackle.

"I told you to stay away from my boyfriend." Another familiar voice said. It was Jasmina. She leaned over and took the restraints away from my head. I relaxed and then looked around frantically.

"Where's Pete ?" I asked. I then glanced to my right to see Pete. He was gagged with a blindfold covering his eyes. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM, YOU TWISTED BITCHES ?" I shouted.

Charlotte and Emily waltzed over towards me. They all laughed. They sounded evil.

"We, decided to have a little, what do you say ? Fun !" Emily said. I tried to grab her but the restraints around my arms protected me from doing so.

"We also thought we would have a little fun, with you." Charlotte said.

"What do you want from me ?" I cried. They exchanged looks.

"We want Pete. Pete and Jasmina belong together. We want you to stay away. Or die. Either is okay. But I'd prefer you to die." Yasmin said, grinning like a mad person.

"You are sick in the head." I spat. Jasmina held a huge knife to my neck.

"You wanna repeat that, Ava ?" She snarled, in my ear.

"No." I whimpered. She removed the knife from my neck, making me sigh in relief. They removed Pete's blindfold and gag. Jasmina slapped him. He woke up with a jolt.

"What the ? Where am I ? Where is Ava ? Is she okay ?" He asked, quickly. She laughed and pointed to me.

"Oh thank God. Wait. What is that on your cheek ?" He asked concerned. Yasmin pulled a mirror towards me. I saw a huge cut down my cheek. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ?" He screamed, making Jasmina slap him again.

"I want you. You make a decision. She dies or you never see her again. Your choice." She said, smiling evilly.

"I'm not choosing. I'm going with option 3, get out of here and get you arrested." He said.

"Its your word against ours." Charlotte said. Jasmina walked over to me, intimidating me.

~Pete's POV~

I looked over to see poor Ava. I really wanted to help her but they restrained me too. I wanted to scream and shout but no words came out from my mouth. I was scared but I could see Ava literally shaking. They slapped her. Quite hard.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER YOU TWISTED BITCHES !" I snapped. They all stopped and looked at me.

"What did you just say to us ?" Yasmin said. They walked over to me.

"Care to repeat that ?" Charlotte said.

"Gladly. I said "get your hands off her you twisted bitches."" I replied, smugly. Emily grabbed my long hair.