Chapter 16

{Random Gif but who gives a crap ? There is small mentions of suicide so you're warned.}

~Ava's POV~

I was floating. I was surrounded by white. No other colour, just pure white. I looked around. White. I looked down and I was flying. It was very relaxing and..... Quiet. No one was here with me. I felt alone. Not even metaphorically speaking, there was no one. Not even Pete. I got sad. I wanted to hug him and for him to hold me close and tell me everything would be okay, even though he couldn't guarantee that. I was floating for what seemed forever. Then, I moved myself so I was stood up. There seemed to be a building. I walked in to this random building. I was still surrounded by white but there was light grey walls and flooring. I saw a person. I walked over to them.

"Excuse me ? Can you tell me where I am please ?" I asked the person. They turned around.

"Ava ?" They spoke. I immediately knew who it was.

"Daddy ?" I asked cautiously. He walked over to me and hugged me, the way he used to do when I was younger. He looked a lot healthier and happier.

"What happened to you Ava ?" He asked.

"I was in a car accident. Where am I ?" I asked.

"Heaven." He said. I looked at him, confused.

"I- I died ?" I said, on the verge of tears.

"No. You're in a coma. You choose if you want to go back of stay in heaven." He said. We were walking. We found a bench and sat down.

"So, you chose to die ?" I asked him.

"Well, not exactly. You see, I was an alcoholic. But the reason I died was because that bitch poisoned me." He said. He gritted his teeth at that last sentence.

"Who ? Sue ?" I asked, deep down knowing the answer.

"Of course its her." He snapped. He looked at me apologetically.

"Daddy can I ask you a question ?" I asked

"You just did but shoot." He laughed.

"Do you watch over me ?" I asked.

"Obviously. You're my only child. I was there when you moved house and graduated. I was so proud of you and I still am." He said.

"So you saw what I did ?" I asked.

"Your suicide attempt?" He said.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." I said. He hugged me.

"Its time for you to decide." He said. I nodded.

"I wanna go back to Pete but I want you to come with me." I said, crying a little bit.

"I know. You and I both know that cannot happen, darling." He said.

"I'll miss you." I said.

"I'll miss you too. You can visit me though." He said. I nodded.

"I always do. Every Sunday." I said. We got up and started walking over to a gate.

"Here is your stop." He said. I hugged him, never wanting to let go.

"I'm always with you. Don't be upset." He said.

"I know but I can't see you." I said. We pulled away as I walked through the gates.

"Goodbye daddy. I'll miss you." I said, waving and walking back to reality........

~609 words. Very short chapter. For a few reasons.
1) I have been ill.
2) I have had a severe case of writers block.
3) I've been really busy with my kitten and stuff

Anyway, do you think I should do QOTD ? Comment below your answer and that will help me decide whether I will or nah. Stay Alive |-/~

~Side note: 292 reads ?!??!!!? Thank you so much for that amount of reads !!!!~