The Train

I rode the substation today at exactly seven a.m. That way hindi pa gaanong busy ang train. Wala pang gaanong tao at walang maiingay. Pwera nalang sa isang babaeng nakatayo sa may gilid ng bench na parang may kinakausap mag isa. Pagewang gewang siya na paranga lasing. Parang scene ng my sassy girl. Yung sa train? kaya lang ito ang dungis niya. I mean who gets wasted at seven am?

"Anong tingin-tingin mo diyan? wag mo akong tignan! don't judge me!!", pasigaw na sabi na babae sa akin. I mean I was not even looking at her! Freak!

Patuloy pa rin sa pagsasalita ng mag isa ang babae hanggang sa umiyak na siya at biglang sumigaw ulit. "I hate my life! I hate you dhong! I. hate. you.!!!" she emphasized everything. Ang abnormal talaga. Nakakahiya siya. Bigla siyang tumingin ulet sa direction ko.

"Hoy ikay kano! why are you judging me!", bigla siyang lumapit habang pasuray suray siya.

"Ma'am I did not do anything..", I calmly responded.

"Don't english me ha! don't dare!", nakakatawa yung english niya. Bigla siyang umupo sa gilid ko at tinignan ako mula paa hanggang ulo.

"Alam mo bai? Hindi ka gwapo ui!", she said intoxicatedly. I could smell her beer-breath right away.

"Excuse me miss but I don't know you", I responded looking at her wary face.

"Oh my gosh.. you don't know me?", she suddenly cried out loud. The people around us sitting inside the train were starting to look at us.

"You don't know me??!", she cried more loudly.

"Miss, really, I don't know you.. crazy lady..", I stood up and walked away from her leaving her still crying talking to her self. Then there's this one lola who stood up gaging my way.

"Uy apo.. yung girlfriend mo umiiyak.. wag na kayong mag away", then she walks away as the train stops to its station.

"She's not my girlfriend La!", I shouted looking back to the crazy lady. And to my surprise she was already passed out by the bench. And everyone was leaving.

"Edward no..", I said to myself. But I can't seem to leave her alone. So because I am a gentleman, I returned to my seat and carried her out of the train. I laid her rest in a bench by the station. She was sound asleep. She was a mess. But I have to go. I have to leave her alone.

I hope when she wakes up, she'll be fine. I hope when she wakes up, she will not remember how messed up she was.