The Goodbye 💙

Hiiii mga lovies!!! Kamusta mga bai? Mga puso natin dyan? For this chapter I may want you all to have a standby tissue set near you, just in case :)

And to feel this chapter more I would like you to listen to 'Dancing on my own' by Calum Scott.

The Goodbye 💙

Days after the whole truth was spilled out. I decided to have a private talk with Maymay. Kahit makapag sorry man lang ako sa nakalimutan kong kasalanan ko sa kanya. I called her last night and without further hesitation, she agreed to meet me up today. I hope it will turn out fine or less hurting. I hope.

Hours after I fixed my self I went hurriedly to her. To the place where she wants me to be at this moment. Sa carnival. Doon niya gustong makipag usap sa akin. Sa lugar na kahit alam niyang masasaktan siya ay mapipilitan pa rin siyang maging masaya.

Dali dali ko siyang pinuntahan. Ayoko namang maghintay siya at masabi niyang tinetake for granted ko lang ang mga bagay na ito sa aming dalawa. I was in so much hurry na di man lang ako nakapagdala ng kahit bulaklak man lang.

When I arrived at the place there was so much noise from shouting. People greeted me with happiness. No one seemed to notice who I am but it felt like I'm no stranger to them since I have been here a million times before.

And then..

I saw her by the bench where she glances at the beautiful sea where the sun sets perfectly. She looks lonely. She looks worried. And I am hurting of what I am seeing at this moment. But aside from the fact that she looks sad, she was the most beautiful thing I am seeing right now. That, makes me sad even more.

Nilapitan ko sya. Nang makalingon siya at nakita niya ako ay bigla siyang napatayo. Para siyang nataranta. Inayos ang buhok at mukha niya. Pinahiran niya ang mga luha niya. Di muna kami nagsalita. Nagkatitigan. Ngumiti siya. Napangiti rin ako. I have never felt this way before. It felt like I wanted to hug her for the longest time and kiss her and never let her go.

I snapped out of the moment.

"Maupo ka lang May..", I asked her  to sit down.

"Wag muna tayong mag usap Ed. Please?", tremble in her voice. Tears in her eyes. She shut me up and held me close and hugged me tight. I was caught off guard. I stood there like a tall bamboo tree with her hugging me tight.

"I missed you so much Ed.. I missed you so much", she said crying softly still hugging me. I wish I can still remember the way we were. I can't console her knowing it's my fault.

After saying those words she took my hand and we roamed around like nothing happened. We never dare to speak. None of us dared to let each others hand go as we rode all the rides and enjoyed the carnival's show. I looked at her attempting to speak up but she hush me. I can see it in her eyes that she wants this day to be perfect. So I stay still, in silence.

The evening came. We saw the giant clown again getting near us when he recognizes us. The clown gave Maymay a smooth pat on her hair and gave her a pair of balloons. She just stood there, smiled at him and waved goodbye bravely while she was still holding my hand. Then she turned on my side.

"It's time Ed..",she said softly, slowly drifting her hand from mine.

"Ha?",I quickly got worried. Like I am breaking. Like my heart is in pieces. "Why?", I asked again.

She slowly removed my hand from hers as she sobs softly in between.

"I'm letting you go for the second time Ed..", she cried. I panicked and held her hands again.

"What are you saying cray-cray?? Ano?? Bakit mo ako ilelet go??", I was not rightful to say that pero I was desperate in asking her not to leave me.

"This was a perfect day Ed, and it felt right to say goodbye now or else I'll be trapped in your presence again and again and again. Please.. please Ed, I am begging you to please.. just let me walk away from you or forever I will hold my heart out for you..", she said while caressing my face.

My knees got weak and I knelt down begging for her forgiveness.

"May.. patawarin mo ako. Nagmamakaawa ako sayo patawarin mo ako sa kasalanan ko sayo.. I'm really sorry May..",I knew in my heart that I still love her even I don't remember it. It felt like I have been loving her since the day I met her sa train. I loved her even more nung nalaman ko na hindi niya ako iniwan all this time. She held me up. She hugged me. Both of us crying.

"Minahal kita at kailan man di yun nawala kahit hindi mo naalala. But I need to save some love for myself Ed. It's about time that I have to love and care for my self once again. So I'm setting you free once more, it's better this way Ed. Wag kang matakot, makakabalik ka rin pagdating ng araw. You'll come back, and if you still love me or like to try this love story again with me, then that will be the right time to find me. But as for tonight? I'll bid goodbye..",she slowly let go of me. Slowly walked away from me. "And please.. wag mo na akong hahabulin, it's not worth it..", that was the last smile I saw from her as she walked away from me.

Di ko siya sinundan. Hinayaan ko siyang umalis kahit ang sakit sakit sa puso ko. I lost the love of my life again. I lost the girl who loved me thru thick and thin. I lost my cray-cray.

"May!!!! Mahal kita!!!", I shouted at the top of my lungs with tears in my eyes and I know she heard it.

But...

It was too late..

She was already gone...

Throw ur love chrillians and send me your votes and comments :) :)