Knowing The Girl

Beep!!! Hey there! before you go deep play first ILYSB by Lany. This song will serve as your ecstatic hallucinative for this chapter. Enjoy :)

I woke up late today. My freaking alarm clock did not work. I think I woke up around 8am. The neighbor next door was with their loud music again. It irritates me night and day. If it's not super musical, it's hard core metal. Jeez, where's the manners in that? Today the neighbor hit a Lany song that was played over and over again. Grabe bai! so disturbing! pasalamat siya at gusto ko ang song nato.

In my irritation, I walked out of my door and knocked hard on the neighbor's door. I knocked three times that I think my heart beat syncronized with it.

"Tao po!!! your music is so loud! keep it down will you!!", I said over and over again until a lady in shorts and big white T-shirt opened up the door with her long hair a mess running thru her face.

"Ano ba! ang ingay mo!", she suddenly halted when she saw it was me. And her face was more than a familiar facade to me. Her face suddenly blushes.

"Ay.. hi neighbor..", bati ni crazy lady sa akin na biglang nag ayos nang buhok at mukha at biglang naging 'pacute' ang boses na parang naka braces.

"Yesh neighbor? What'ch can I do for you ba?", she asked

"It's you?? you're my noisy next room neighbor?? how come I don't see you around?!", I frowned in confusion and irritation sa pa cute niya.

"Ai grabe siya oh! excuse me! my music is not loud! at isa pa bago lang ako dito mga last month pa! if you don't see me around maybe you're just blind! kaloka ka!", she replied still fixing her hair.

"FYI. your music is too loud that it awakes me! and next time keep it low! you're disturbing others!", I pointed out loud to her. Her face smugged as she closes the door behind her.

"Hoy kanong hilaw for your information magaganda ang music ko lahat, kaw lang yata ang hindi marunong mag appreciate!", she sounded pissed off as she took a step closer to me.

'Whatever drunkard!", I accidentally said. I immediately regreted what I said. The crazy lady was about to go crazy when the landlady suddenly approached us.

"Hi mga anak goodmorning! what seemed to be the problem? so early pa!", the chubby lady said with a smile. "Edward? why are you mad?", she asked me with a creepy smile.

"Nothing po.. it's just a simple misunderstanding", I smiled politely.

'Ah..okay..', she nodded.

"Are you here to collect the bills for the month?", I asked diverting the crazy lady's mood.

"Ay no no.. I heard you guys shouting kasi that's why I'm here..", and she suddenly turned to the crazy lady.

"At ikaw naman Marydale! kulang pa yung bayad mo ha! next week dapat ka nang magbayad ha!", the landlady switches her mood again when she bid goodbye at me as she walks out the scene.

"Ay grabe si aling Tintay ba! opo! magbabayd na po ng kulang!", Marydale shouted as she still fixing her long hair. And within seconds she turned to me like a supernatural creep.

"Hoy kanong di gwapo! naiintindihan ko yung drunkard ha! at tsaka last na yun! don't judge me!", she set a horrid look to me as she slowly turned back to her door.

"Hey crazy lady!", I called out.

"Marydale ang pangalan ko!", she stopped holding the door with her back at me.

"Wow.. Marydale, such a non crazy name", I chuckled and that's weird coz I don't know why suddenly I loved the sound of her name. I approached ger once again by her face and introduced my self.  "I'm Edward by the way", I extended my arm to shake hers.

"Oo.. kilala na kita kano.. ako naman si Marydale. At pwede ba wag mo kong tatawaging crazy or drunkard..pwede?", she smugged again.

"Okay Marydale.. haha..", I laughed weirdly and still I don't know why. "And one more thing", I added. "Could you please play that Lany song one more time? I think I'm in the mood now", then I went back to my room smiling from ear to ear.