The Clown 🎡

A/N: Hello guys!! Now, for this chapter I'm giving another hallucinative dose as you will read this part and this is per demand :) Please download and listen to the song 'I get to love you' by Ruelle and like I promised before, it will give you chills. Enjoy loves 😘

The Clown

Days passed without seeing cray-cray since the prom. And those days passed quietly. Na realize ko na unti unting bumabalik sa boring kong life ang mga araw na wala si Maymay sa tabi ko and it really worries me. Am I going crazy too? Am I liking her? Am I falling for her?

Nahhhhhhh.

I think this is just plain and simple infatuation. Siya lang kasi ang laging nandyan para bigyan ako ng sakit nang ulo. But heck, I missed her like a shitty dude I am. Fudge.

I decided to go out and knock on her door. It felt wrong but it also felt the right thing to do. Hindi pa nga ako nakakatatlong katok ay binuksan na nya ang kanyang pinto.

"Oh hi crazy lady! What's up?", I giggly asked her noticing her blunt mood.

"Ikaw pala kano, anong hanap mo?", her blunt reply still holding the door.

"Are you not going to invite me in? Be a good neighbor?", I gestured to the door she holds behind her.

"I'm not in the mood, so please go away..", she said wailing.

"Wait lang! What's wrong cray-cray? No fun anymore? It has been days na di kita namamalayang lumabas?", I said out of nowhere. "Labas naman tayo May!", another out of nowhere suggestion. Damn.

Her face smugged at me, her eyes squinting like they're inspecting mine. "High ka ba? Why are you inviting me out?", she asked still squinting her eyes at me. "I'm terribly fine crazy lady, it's just that I wanted to go to the carnival today and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?", I smiled like I have never smiled before and I meant every word I said. I really wanted to enjoy this day with cray-cray.

She suddenly slammed the door going in. I was just standing there outside blinking my eyes. And she shouted from the insides. "Hintayin mo ako!! Wag kang gagalaw jan kano!!", her loud answer made my heart flutter in so much joy. I felt giddy. I think I wanted to jump in joy and I really dont know why. But im really happy.
So I am waiting now patiently :)

*****

Cotton candies. Ice creams and the screams of people enjoying the different rides of this joyous place, it's a joyful day indeed. Plus this crazy lady walking beside me, it's a wonderful day suddenly.

"Hey.. do you wanna ride the ferries wheel?", I asked Maymay tugging her in her arm.

"Ha? Hindi ka ba takot sa heights?", bigla niyang sagut sa akin. "Nope. In Fact I really wanted to ride those roller coasters there", I said smiling confidently.

"Okay sige sa ferries nalang muna tayo basta ilibre mo ako ng cotton candy yung malaki dhong ha!", sabi niya sa akin. And with that one wish from cray-cray I ran off and bought one for her. After buying her the candy I finally took her riding the ferries wheel. She seemed a little sad while sitting there. A sidden change of mood, again. I bet she's gonna go melodic now.

When the wheel starts going high I felt the need of asking her. (Play the song now :)

"Hey are you okay? I mean, did I do something wrong? Are you afraid of heights?", I asked calmly looking at her starring at the view. She was silent for a moment.

"No Ed.. this is perfect.. thank you..", she said not even looking at me. She was amazed by the view I guess, so I just sat down there quiet as well. The whole ride was quiet until.

"Are you sure you're not afraid of heights Ed?", she suddenly asks.
"No, not really", I answered smiling. "You've already asked me that twice now, let me guess, your ex is scared of heights yeah?", I teased her.

"Hahah.. yeah.. he's really scared of heights but I made him conquer that Ed, and it made him the bravest guy ", she smiled at me like she wanted a hug after. I saw pain in her eyes and it made me feel sad too. Damn this crazy girl affecting me so much.

"Well forget about him and let's jist enjoy the day okay?", I cheered her up as we got off the ride and toured her around. She instantly got happy. She giggled and laughed which set my heart on fire seeing her so happy.

When we were about on our way to leave the place, she suddenly clutched my arm standing there astounded like she saw a ghost or something. When I was about to asl her what's wrong I saw a big clown coming her way. I was astounded as well. I think Maymay is scared of the clown that I made her cover her eyes and pass the clown in the way.

But all of the sudden the crazy lady removed my hands in her eyes and went straightforward to the clown who is also starring at her.

"Hey Maymay!do you know that clown?!",I asked in confusion while watching her get near the giant clown.

She just stood there in front of the clown as the latter bend his kness in front of Maymay and gave her a single balloon. As she receive the ballon they both smiled at each other while the clown patted her head slowly like a child. The clown got on his feet and left Maymay standing there. I then ran to her and found out that she was crying.

"What's wrong? Were you that scared of the clown May?", I was worried. I was really worried about her. And then she hugged me crying. She just hugged me and letting her tears out. I felt helpless. I wanted to console her but I can't say anything for a moment so I just hug her back.

"This day was perfect Ed. Thank you for bringing me here", that's all she said. That's all the crazy lady crying said. And I did nothung else but hug her. Hugging her close to my chest. Nothing more, nothing less.

To be continued...

Show me love Chrillians and vote and comment now 😘😘😘