The Crayola Effect

Hello MayWardians out there! For this chapter, I have the perfect song to indulge you more. The song was entitled 'Root for You' by London Grammar. The song is a little bit weird coz in the first minute it is only pure vocals and no music at all then afterwards the musicale starts. But trust me this song is pefect for this chapter. Listen to it first or while reading this part of the story :) Enjoy!

Crayola Effect:
-a gay lenggo which means tears or the act of crying. But most of all it oftenly stands for sadness :(

"Edward.. Eddddwwaaaarrrdddd.."

Five am. Who would knock so loud at freaking five am??!

"Eddddd..", the loud lousy voice echoed again and I thought her voice was familiar. I rushed to the door to see who it was. At pagkabukas ko ay nakatayo ang nakabungisngis na nakahoodie na babae.

"Marydale?"

"Surprise!!! go get a jacket! tara na!", she jumped up and down like a carzy lady that she was seeing me with a smug on my face.

"What the hell are you doing so loud at this hour of time? are you drunk?", I scolded her straight.

"Ay grabe bai! hindi ako lasing no! at tsaka I thought you should skip your old boring daily routine today and have a little escapade with me!", she clapped like a child still jumping up and down na parang abnoy.

"And why would I do that??", I was getting annoyed to her bright idea.

"C'mmon Ed!! wag kang kj!! sige na you'll koss half of your life if you don't do this! at isa pa hindi talaga ako titigil sa pagkatok ng pintuan mo hanggat hindi ka sasama sa akin! kaya halika na!!!", her excitement echoed loud thru the corridors of the ten storey flat.

"Okay! shh! fine fine I'll go.. just wait!", hindi ko alam kung bakit pero basta bigla nalang akong pumayag na sumama sa kanya. Right after I got my jacket I went out with a stranger in the middle of the dawn possibly going to kill me. Paktai na jud!

"Where are we going ba Marydale?!", I curiously asked as we were striding along the road.

"Ang ingay ingay mo talaga kano ka! at tsaka Marydale ka ng Marydale dyan! Maymay nalang!", she replied seemingly annoyed to my curiosity.

"Basta you'll see Ed.. maganda kaya doon! halika na bilisan mo!"

And she held my hand and we run as fast as we could. It took us twenty minutes before we reached a deserted place. An old abandoned area. An area comparable to a walking dead's scene. I did not dare ask a single question. What if talaga killer pala siya. What if thid is my last day?

"Hoy kano! halika na!", she screamed at me noticing slipping my mind.

"Can you stop calling me kano? I'm German!", I replied annoyed.

"Ayy duhhh basta maputi ka kano ka na para sa akin. Tara na!", she held my hand again and forced me to enter an abandoned building. Ten storeys more until we reached the rooftop of the building.

"Ayan.. mag aala sais na!", her face glowed like daylight.

"What are we here for Maymay?", I asked again.

"Shhh.. ayan na ang magic..", she gently pulled me to sit down and watched the sky as the sun slowly glimpses the earth. It was beautiful I thought. I think it was the most beautiful event I have ever seen my entire life. I was amazed.

"Never seen one?", she turned to me and asked smiling.

"No..", I gently said.

"Alam mo, I used to know a person who loves the sunrise so much. Actually, he influenced me this..", she turned the other side and gleamed at the view with so much sadness. I think I saw pain as she said it.

"You're one crazy lady Maymay..", I slightly giggled with the thought I ows my self.

"Hahah.. kinabahan ka ano?", she laughed at me holding her tears back.

"Of course not! I just wanted to be sure I won't be killed..", we both laughed hard. An then silence.

"Are you sure hindi ka pa nakakawitness ng sunrise Ed?", she asked me again without even looking at me.

"Nope.. pretty sure..", I replied.

"Okay..", she let out a breath. "Tara! dun tayo sa resto na fave mo!", she suddenly burst out.

"How did you know my routine? are you stalking me?", I squinted my eyes at her.

"Hahaha.. neighboring would be the proper word Ed!", she got up and invited me again to go downstairs and leave the premises.

"You cray-cray Maymay..", still I got up and was hooked with her charm.

The next thing we know both of us are starring outside my favourite resto.

"Why are we not going inside cray-cray?", I asked Maymay still starring at the resto.

"Ang tagal ko ng di nakapunta dito..", she turned into a mellow drama series again. "I miss this place..", she added.

"You used to go here?", I asked.

"Hahaha di ui.. mahal kaya dyan! di ko afford! buang!", she laughed hard. Like she was really going out of her mind.

"Crazy.."

"Alam mo ang mas crazy?", she suddenly had an idea. She looks scary when she have a bright idea to share.

"Let's have fun tonight Ed!"

"Wag Maymay..", I covered my self mocking her.

"Heh!!! hindi kita gagahasain! feeling mo naman!", she exclaimed hitting me everywhere.

"Let's crash a party :)", she said excitedly.

"No.. no.. no way..", I refused. She is crazy.

"Let's crash a local's promenade uptown Ed!", she turned to me looking crazy! She pointed out a poster that she saw and was determined to join the prom.

"Marydale you crazy psychopath! no way!!", I refused. Baliw na talaga siya.

"Please Ed..do this for me..", her labile mood changed again this time with real tears. "Please Ed..", she begged once more.

I don't really know her. I barely know her. And she is crazy that's for real.

But I kinda like it.

"What time cray-cray?"

To be continued...