The Bungee Jump Feeling 💔

A/N: Paalala lang na bawal ang mga bayolenteng reakyun dito heheh. Enjoy crying mga bai este enjoy reading :) And for this chapter pls listen to the song 'Skinny Love' by Birdy.

Bungee jump feeling:
Yung dinadala ka na ng feelings mo sa kaitaas taasan ng yong kasiyahan. Nililipad ka na ng yong tuwa. Tapos mahuhulog ka, malulula ka pa. Tapos sa bilis ng pagkakahulog mo lalagpak ka lang pala sa lupa, kasi wala namang sasalo sayo sa dulo 💔

The Bungee Jump Feeling

Ilang araw na rin ang nakalipas mula noong nakita ko si Maymay na may hawak na malaking cake. At mula nang araw na iyun parang wala rin ako sa sarili araw araw. I could not sleep enough just because I was thinking about her the whole day. I could not eat well kasi palagi nalang akong nakatunganga. There's this feeling of lacking something in someone's life pero di ko alam kung bakit! Bakit?

Kanina buong araw akong nagpagala gala para lang mawala na siya sa isip ko. Iniwasan ko rin ang mga direksyun pwede kaming magkasalubong, pero kahit naman saan ako magpunta umaasa pa rin akong magtatagpo kami. Pero gaya ng hiniling ko di kami nagtagpo.

At ngayun, mag aalas onse na ng gabi. And my head is starting to flip out thinking about what's with me and Maymay? Anong meron sa aming dalawa? I wanted to rush outside knock on her door and ask her a million, probably, crazy questions.

Ipipikit ko na sana yung mga mata ko. When I heard a loud bang outside my door. Like someone heavy had fallen the stairs. And to my instinct I got up and rushed outside. To my surprise I was freaked out of this 'Sadako' style coming my way. A girl with face covered with her long hair crawling up at nangangamoy beer. It was the crazy lady. And when I saw her with busted lips I ran to her and carried her. Obviously di nana niya kayang maglakad pa.

"Maymay! What the hell is wrong with you?? Why are you drunk???", I asked like a father should ask his daughter.

"Oh my gosh!!! Dhong!! Ikaw nga!! Oh my you are so gwapo!", she exclaimed like a child admiring me. She even kissed me on the cheeks and hugged me tight.

"Why are you wasted?", I asked again.

"Huy!ayan ka na naman! You are judging me! You're judging me!!!", she puts her finger across my lips to shut me up. "What's wrong with me?! You!! You're what's wrong with me! Nakilala na naman kita ulit!! Paulit ulit nalang dhong!! Nahihirapan na ako sayo!!", she suddenly said choking on her words and started sobbing whilst tears rollibg onto her blushed cheeks.

"What are you saying May?", I suddenly felt the bitterness of every word that she said. I suddenly felt her immense pain. Napaluha ako. Naawa ako sa kanya, pero mas nasaktan ako sa mga nasabi niya.

"You're what's wring with me Ed! Meeting you is what's wrong with me!! Sabi ko naman sa sarili ko okay ako eh nung makilala kita! Pero hindi Ed!! Nabasag parin ako, hindi naging matibay ang pagkaka glue ng panahon sa akin! Hahahha", she laughed while tears were falling.

I could not understand her but my eyes were teary. It felt like I was the one who hurt her. Like I was the one doing this to her. Like I was the reason why she's this crazy. Out of nowhere I kissed her on the lips, shutting her up. She did not resist. The wound on lip tingles for sure but she did not react. She allowed my lips to find hers. But I can still hear her sobs.

"I'm sorry cray-cray of I did something wrong.. I'm sorry May..", I whispered between kisses. And when I opened my eyes I saw her passed out in my arms. And then I saw her door keys that I decided to bring her in. And when I entered her room, there O saw all the pictures.

Big pictures.

Big portraits.

Familiar portraits.

Portraits like paintings.

My paintings..

All of my paintings..

To be continued...

Throw me all your reactions mga bai. Show me love thru your votes, likes, comments and shares. Thank youuuuu 😘😘😘