The Fortuity 🌻

MayWardians!!! Thiz iz it!! I hope you love this ending. This is all for you my lovies 💙

The Fortuity 🌻

I witnessed another beautiful sunrise today. It felt good to see it all the way until it sets. The beauty of it is just pure magic. I sat still, looking at the majestic brightness of the glowing morning sun. Ah.. it felt good to be alive. It felt good to be free from all the things that causes all the pain.

"Ed! Come down! Breakfast is ready!", sigaw ng mommy ko. And no, I am not staying in the house of my parents. I'm just here for the christmas holidays. And besides nasa ibang lugar kami ngayon. They missed me so I had to visit them. "Coming mom!", I replied in a hurry.

"So.. what are your plans today?", my giddy mom asks me smiling from ear to ear.

"Honey, di na yan bata ang anak mo ha..hayaan mo na kung saan niya gustong maglibot, at tsaka ang laki laki nitong Australia he can enjoy roaming around", patawang sabi ng daddy ko habang kinakain ang meal niya.

"Okay fine, I was just asking lang naman", sagot ni mom na nakangisi pa rin.

I am still blessed with these two. Sila nalang ang meron ako. Sila nalang talaga muna ang gusto kong makasama sa ngayon. Makabawi man lang sa panahong wala ako sa tabi nila.

After eating my breakfast ay nag decide akong mamasyal na muna. So I went to the heart of the city to take a stroll and relax my self. When I arrived in the city I noticed a large advertisement on a huge monitor that a nearby gallery is having an ultra show. Being an art lover I went there first. And besides it was amazing because an art show is happening in the middle of the day!

So I indulged myself entering the venue. It was so huge and that different beautiful paintings are hanging everywhere. They are all magnificent. They make my heart skip just because I remembered someone who loves them as well, but I know it's impossible to even think about her now. So I went on and on, paintings to paintings when suddenly..

"Oh! I'm sorry! I did not mean to bump you!", I apologised to the man I had bumped into. And in my surprise.

"Oh please..please don't beat me again", hiling ng lalaking parang takot na takot sa akin.

"Bruner????", I was in shock and at the same time shocked na shocked.

"Man? What are you doing here?", naitanong ko sa Bruner na feeling gwapo na ito.

"Oh please..just walk away and don't beat me at my event!", paliwanag niya like there was something off. Wait! Event niya??

"Wait, what?? This is your event??", I asked frantically.

"Yes! And if you beat me again with no reason, I will have you arrested! You were lucky that time Marydale don't want me to report you!", something is really off with his manners.

"I'm confused..", naguluhan talaga ako.

"And I was confused too because why do you need to launch your fist in a gay man's lovely face without any reason?? I just had my rhinoplasty that time you idiot!", paliwanag ni Bruner na lalo pang gumulo sa isip ko.

"We..wait.. you're gay??"

"Are you deaf honey?? Are you some kind of dumb?? Do we have a problem with gay people here?? Hello??", tanong ng naiiritang kano sa akin.

"Oh.. I thought you and Marydale were.."

"Friends? Matter of fact bestfriends since their gallery in the Philippines! You know for a handsome guy like you, you are pretty dumb!", paliwananag nang beki na Bruner na etey. Bakla pala siya! Bakla siya!!!

"Wait!"

"What?? I have an event! What do you want?", naiirita na siya sa akin.

"I'm really really sorry I did that. I did not mean to hurt you. It's just that, is Marydale here? Here in Aussie?", pagbabakasakali kong naitanong sa kanya.

"Nope!", sabay talikod niya at walk out sa akin.

Kamuntikan na! I thought Maymay is here! But what made me really jumpy was the fact that there's nothing between them and Bruner! Yeheeyyyyyyyyy!!!

But I can't still have her. I can't, kasi pinalaya ko na siya. Kasi nangako ako na kahit kailan ay di ko na guguluhin ang mundo niya. Pinalaya ko na siya. So, maligaya ako para sa kanya kasu makakahanap na siya ng iba niyang pwedeng mahalin at mamahalin rin siya nang sobra.

Ilang oras na ang pinalipas ko habang naglalakad lakad lang ako. Bigla kong naalala na may isang lugar pala dito na may bagong carnival. Saktong sakto malapit lang ako sa lugar na iyon so dinayo ko narin. Nang makarating ako ay sobrang napakaraming tao. Opening pala ng event sa carnival. Malapit na ring gumabi kaya lalo pang dumami ang mga bisita sa napakasayang lugar na ito.

I rode all the rides na parang naging bata ulit. Sumakay rin ako ng ferris wheel. Sumigaw dahil sa saya. Finally, I felt so happy with no inhibitions. And I felt happy kasi alam kong masaya na rin si Maymay ngayong malaya na siya sa akin.

Two years din ang pinalipas namin sa isa't isa.

Tumakip na nga ang silim. The view of the ocean was covered with lights from the carnival. I saw a clown coming near me. He gave me a set of balloons. I instantly remembered Maymay and her crazy reactions around them.

Damn. I missed my crazy lady. I missed my wife. I missed my Maymay.

So I let out a deep breath holding my tears because her memories are coming back. I sat down in a bench alone. I suddenly felt devastated. I missed my wife so much. I wish I could still have her around me, understand me, love me, care for me. I know it's selfish but I want her to be with me. I was in an uncontrollable cry. It was like a cry of help.

I was alone.

And I am crying so hard.

And suddenly, a pair of warm arms held me behind my shoulders. It hugged me tight. Like it was longing for me. It hugged me tightly that I stopped crying in an instant with no fear as to who was hugging me.

So I turned around, with tears in my eyes swelling up.

"How can I leave you when I promised God to be with you thru thick and thin?", she has a beautiful smile. And even she was sobbing, she was still the most gorgeous crazy lady I have in my life.

( cue the song Tagpuan by Moira)

"I love you Maymay.."

"I love you Edward. I do.."

So she sat down and we hugged so tight. We kissed and we wiped both our tears.

"I love you my cray-cray"

"I love you too dhong"

In life there are many mistakes that we can afford to make and lessons to learn. And at the end of the day, whatever you go through,always remember to choose LOVE. Nothing more. Nothing less :)

___The End___

I hope you loved it all My faithful Chrillians!! Thank you and I love you all!!

See you in my next Mayward story to be released soon!! Lablab mga bai 😘😘😘😘