6th Scar and Bleeding

Classes
Was this going to be the most awkward class. I mean its only a dance class, how bad can it be?

Stepping onto the studio I already knew something wrong something was going to happen.Was my choice was a mistake?

Going in I felt the coldness and the humidity mix together. My eyes focused on Josh which was the person I was trying to reach.

"Aye, Y/N over here"

I looked and walked up to him.

Remember when I told you I would've have friends if it wasn't for Sean, for some weird reason that changed.
I am very close to the boys
Especially Josh and Gabe
They were like my brothers.

"He- Um I'm just quickly going to the toilet"

Really! In less than A day your already over me, over us.

Sean, Sean came in with Lexee, Lexee
Smith holding hands. Thoughts came bouncing in my head

It was that easy to move on?
You didn't care about us?
I knew it was a mistake being here!
Why whyyy?!

But one question stood out

Was she the girl that came every night with Sean?
Was she?
She probably is

"Um hello anyone using the toilet I really need to go"

"Sorry, here"

"Thank you"

It was Lexee.
All I wanted to do was run away and never be seen again but I can't I have a life to live not everything revolves around Sean. But does it?

I came out of the toilet and I ran to Gabe and gave him a hug so tight he couldn't  breath, as I loosen my hug I looked up to him with tears dripping down my cheeks.

"Hey what's wrong"

"I don't know"

"Did anyone hurt you"

"Yes"

"Who is it?"

"Someone here"

"Tell me"

"No I'm sorry I can't"

"People, who ever hurt her. Shame on you you just lost a strong girl in you life. No one is never going to be like her and you know what you just lost her" Gabe announced at everyone

I saw Sean standing at the back with his head was down while rubbing his bleeding fist.

"Y/N, Lexee and Sean you guys are one group get practicing"

Why?
Why me?

We dance to "photograph Richie Kissak remix" By Ed Sheeran

It made me sad
But didn't show it in the dance
Until the end

When Lexee and Sean kissed.

I broke down the floor crying luckily they stopped filming.

Gabe came running and pick me up.

My face was bruised I ran to Josh and said I'm not going to willdabeast.

It hurt so bad I ran home. I know he was following me, I know he was behind me.

I ran in and shut the door behind me

"No Sean, Im sorry I love you"

Sean's POV
"Y/N, why are you sorry. I know its all me, your saying that because you don't want me to feel bad. Y/N I know your in pain I know everything"

"Then why didn't you show Sean!, why where were you when I needed you! Oh yeah having the time of your life while your girlfriend wanted to die!"

"I'll wait if I have to"

"Was she the girl who came to our house every night?"

"Um"

"S-se-sean is she, tell me!!"

"Okay!, she was the girl the messed up the guest bedroom and she was the reason why there were pan and plates every morning!"

"Then I guess "you don't need me"

it seemed like when she said those 4 words It shot me in the heart

Why was I a bad person? Why was it that shes the one who gets hurt the one who "suffers"
Why her?

"Sean I'll never get over us, I love you but what ever make you happy I'm happy. Don't waste your time Lexee is waiting. Tell Lexee never let go she earns the strong,loving, kind, caring man and its you Sean, let her see the Sean I loved and knew. I love you"

She wasn't there anymore after what she said. I am staying here, No matter what happens where ever she is where I am
If I die, I die in the love of Y/N