3rd | My Question is Aswered

I saw Sean lips agains Taylor's.

I stood there no moving, as I slowly breathe out,

"Yeah, um okay I'm definitely not dating Sean *claps* I'm loving what I'm seeing wow! I so didn't know this was coming"

Sean And Taylor stopped kissing when I clapped.

"Sean?" I question as tears leaked down my cheeks trying my best not to sob.

"Y-/N/N I can explain!"

"Okay fine! Explain!"

Sean stood still with his head down

"Wow! What an explanation, I can't believe it, its so acceptable". I said sarcastically

I ran off the studio and ran to the "place" where I met him

"Where he spilled spaghetti on my shirt"

The shop was closed so I sat down it front if it.

Why is this happening?
When?
How?
Did I do something wrong?
I tried everything to keep him happy?
I guest I wasn't enough still to be called "his"

"Why again?
Why me?"
I screamed

"You wanna know why its you?"

I turned around to see Sean

"Yeah, heck yeah I wanna know why its me, the one who suffers, the one who gets hurt the one that sacrifices. Yes Sean I do, I've been asking myself for years and years and no one would answer, now tell me, why me?"

"Beacuse he knows *points up* and I know *point yo his chest* that you are strong that you will never give up, that you will come back up when ever you fall. I know I made a mistake, about taylor, she just a challenge that came to out of lives, I know you probably won't believe me me and her had nothing in between us we aren't together I guess she likes me because she leaned and gave me a kiss, and Im glad I'm yours"

"Are you?"

"am I?"

"But why I am strong?"

"Its for him to know and you too find out"

....silence....

He answered my question.
The question I've been wanting to be answered.
Maybe its not the real reason why its me, but he took the weight off my shoulders, I forgave him even though I didn't know truth about him and Tay........

Was forgiving him right?