11th Scar

He was screaming while he was sleeping?

He was screaming
"Sorry!"
"I hate myself!"
"I wish I was dead!"
"I love you not her!"
"Why you!"
"Ahh!"
"Why me?"

He was having a seizure, Maddie was holding him down while I was at the corner crying not knowing what to do.

"OMG, Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALL A NURSE!" Maddie commands

As I stood up Sean calmed down.
He stopped screaming. He wasn't shaking anymore. Maddie slowly placed her on his chest,

He slowly opened his eyes and I slowly sit back down to my seat.

"Maddie?, no Y/N would get mad no, go away I don't want Y/N to se-"

He stopped his sentence when he saw me sitting. He stood up pulled all the chords out of him and hugged me.

"Sean, no you can't do that! Argghhh!"
Maddie screamed while Sean ran up to me.

"Y/N I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again, I don't like her, I love you."

"It okay, Sean you need to go back and put all the chords back in, okay be safe"

"Thank you" he said while I supported him on his way to the bed.

Maddie called the nurse to put back all the chords and I excused myself and went to the toilets.

Why are you so nice to Sean! Why your so stupid! Let him suffer! Its hard when your other half cares but the other doesn't.

I went back to the room to see Sean sleeping.

"What was that all about?" Maddie asked this time calmly

"Nothing, that was just so that he would calm down and relax"

"So you don't love him anymore"

"I do but he needs you more and Maddie take care of him don't just let him do what he wants that was my mistake okay?"

"Okay"

There was awkwardness through the room.

And I knew Sean wasn't asleep. He was just resting. Maddie on the other hand was definitely sleeping.

I stood up took my bag and said to him

"Sean, I love you and thank you for everything you are such a big part of my life and I would never forget you, take care of Maddie and Maddie will take care of you, okay? I love you, I'm here when you need me."

I turned around and turned the door nub.

"Don't leave, your there when I need you and I need you now."

"You don't need me, you need her"

"NO, Y/N!!"

Maddie immediately woke up and I ran off with tears dripping down my checks

Was this right? Should I leave him?
Do still love him? I hope he's okay.

I ran through the door hurt, confused,
tired, sad, angry and I followed where my feet took me, home.