17th Scar and Recovering

"But you can't love me anymore, it just feels wrong"

"Y/N it might feel wrong but its not wrong"

"I love you too, but unfortunately we broke up and It not that easy to get me back"

I ran away causing Sean's Sean to fall.

What I am suppose to do? Is this real?
Why I am getting the feels? Will I get hurt again? Do I love him still?

I ran home,

- 2 weeks later -

Me and Sean have been very close and might as well called it "back to normal"

He didn't tell me that he was courting me nor my parents, so I was guessing he had no more feelings for me,

Sad
But he's happy.

He invited me to go to lunch,

"Hey, Y/N glad you made it"

"Sean what are you talking about we always go here"

"Well today is going to be different"
He said while getting his voice lower

"Huh?" I questioned

"Never mind"

We went in, this place was the first time I met Sean. The first time I felt the feeling of love. The first time I was endlessly happy.
But also the first time...
I got hurt.
And maybe just maybe
the place where I will recover.

"Take a seat my lady"
Sean said in his "beautiful" british accent.

"Thank you"
I replied back

We ordered and food and started reminiscing.

"Sean remember the first time we met was here when you spilled spaghetti on my shirt"

"Yeah and It was your fault"

"No it wasn't"

"Yes it was!"

"Okay fine but it was also yours"

We giggled and continue eating,

"Y/N" Sean said slowly tucking his hand with mine across the table

"This place was our everything, and I hope it still is, Y/N/L/N would you accept me back in your heart?, let me continue the challenges set in life with you? or to make it easy would you like to be my girlfriend again? I know its been hard and You've been through a lot and its stupid that I guy like me would want a girl like you, your absolutely beautiful an-"

"Sean, yes I would love to take the challenges set in life with you and I want you back in my heart and I would love to be you girlfriend again."

"Really?! Our no kidding right cause if you are I'm going t-"

"Im not kidding!"

"YESSS!!, your finally mine again thank you" he screamed those words standing up and hugging to the point my feet weren't touching the floor.

I honestly don't know what I just did, I mean I love him but how I am sure he wont hurt me anymore? But it was too late to say no.