1st Mark

Me and Sean are great we have arguments like every other couple but we work it out, its just cause we fight over the most stupid things. We try not to tell everyone that me and him are dating again, barely some of his fans know.

It feels nice to feel loved again.

I don't know what he does when he's no with me, But I trusted him again like any other stupid girls out there.

I use to dance at DNCR a lot but now I dance with Sean at ImmaBEAST which is one of the amazing things that happened to me, Will, Janelle and Matt are one of the most inspiring people you could ever know.

Having my life like it was before didn't scar anymore, relief but also worried because the life I'm now is like the life I had before so it means the life I'm living right now is going to get worse......

Me and Sean have ImmaBeast class today and my best friend is teaching, I haven't seen Taylor in like forever so I'm so excited.

- at ImmaBeast -

"Sean you excited?"

"Yeah we haven't seen Taylor and Reese for so long"

I gave him a smile

And as we steped in the studio I could already hear Reese screaming

"Y/NN! OMG I missed you guys so much!"

"Reese I miss you too!"

"Well taylor over in the toilet doing stuff, but lets go get ready"

"Okay"

Sean already went up to the guys

"So Reese how was the tour?"

"It was so amazing!, I wish you guy were there then it would've been better"

"Omgg Y/NN!" Taylor screamed running up to me

"Taylor!"

We hugged so tight its just cause She been there for me to the start she knew everything that I was going through even though I never mentioned her.

"Im so excited, let get started"
Taylor exclaimed

Taylor's classes are lit not lying

"Hey guys, first of all thank you Will and Janelle for taking the time to work with me, I had a great time with them and my sister. Dancing is very hard to explain bit very easy to express, and I am so proud to be teaching a class today and Im sure all of is are too, SO LETS GET STARTEDDDD!"

We learnt the choreography and Will decided to film because Taylor's choreography because it was amazing.
The dance was a little touchy and like we have moves that you have to do with a partner so Taylor said pick a partner.

I quickly glanced at Sean and by the look in his eyes he doesn't want to be my partner, so I didn't force him.

Instead I ran up to Reese and we didn't  have to say a word we were already partners, thats what
like about Reese.

As what I could see Taylor picked Sean for the dance cause there getting ready together............