8th Scar and the "Truth"

Yes I let him in, in my house, my life, my heart and my arms, again

But why?

He never cared for me so why would I care for him?

We came in and I immediately made soup. I know I don't cook but Sean was there to guide, well basically he's the one who cooked.

I went upstairs to grabbed thick blankets and pillows. As I came down I felt someone grab my arm.

"Mom?"

"Y/N are you sure?"

"Yes, I am"

She went back in her room, and I came down to see Sean poring the soup into bowls.

I was lying to my mom. I wasn't sure.
I don't even know if I trust him.
I just wanted the truth to be told.

I opened the TV and made our sofa as comfy as I can.

"Hot soup on the way"

"Oh um okay"

We started watching stranger things on netflixs and ate our soup. In the middle of watching stranger things

"I miss this, I miss us"
He said putting his arm around me

"Me too" I replied resting my head on his shoulder and putting my arm on top his waist.

"But if you missed it why didn't you come back? It had to be that I would find out the truth, to earn you back again, why did you even do it in the first place?."

"Because I was selfish I was a fool, I felt so lonely, I felt like everyone hates me. You were there but I ignored you, the Sean you heard every night wasn't the Sean you loved." He said looking straight at the TV trying not yo make eye contact, tears filling his eyes.

"Lexee? Why"
As I said those two words tears came out of Sean's eyes.

"Lexee?, she never loved me she only wanted the advantage and wanted fame, cause everyone saw he and me hang out all the time, I was always drunk when she took advantage"

"I am sorry Sea-"

"No Y/N, I'm sorry I was so depressed I never saw the people who loved, cared, supported me and the the night you told me you knew the truth, girl that I brought home that night wasn't Lexee"

" Sea-sean who w-was it?"

"It was Maddie"

"Maddie Ziegler?"

"Yeah, but she is innocent she left she didn't want me anyway"

"But was Maddie with the Sean I loved?"

"Y-yeah, I am sorry"

I started to tear up, I wasn't angry I was sad. Just as I though he didn't cheat on me he did.

I slowly push his arm away from me and distance myself to the point we weren't touching.

"But did the Sean I loved, know what he was doing?"

"Y-yes"

"Does the Sean I love love her?"

"Y/N I don't want to lie, to you but he does"

"He does?! doesn't he, Yeah I definitely knew this was going to happen, why didn't you just tell that you didn't love me?!"

"Because I don't love her the way I love you!"

"Yeah right!"

Sean stood up and went to the kitchen. I looked back and

"Sean NOO!!"