9th Mark

Our I love yous' didn't mean anything well at least to him.

I hanged out too much with Ken people though we were twins or we were dating, I know confusing.

Well we both announced that we were just friends well we were like siblings because I sleep at his house and because we go everywhere together and we do everything together.

Ken family was my 2nd family, I love them like their my own family, I don't know if my parents know that I'm not with Sean anymore. Of they do, I know their disappointed.

.........

Me and Ken have class today and I was really excited because Kaycee is back from Hawaii.

Everything between Ken and Sean was worked out, which is great for them, but me and Sean not so much.

Me and Ken where on our way to millennium when we went in...

I slip my hand into Ken's.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked

"Sean's here" I said nervously

"Its okay he's not going to hurt you"

"How would you know San Jose?" I said with some sass

"because Im here L/N" he said back acting like a 5 year old

"Yeah, yeah okay my bad"

"Yah it is" he exclaimed

As me and Ken where on out way to get ready I saw Sean in the corner..

Head down, cross legs and he looked sad.

"Ken, look" *eye contact on Sean*

"What do you want me to do?"

"Should I talk to him?"

"I dunno"

"I'll do it later"

Class started and Sean is still in the corner, the crowd was loud but I could hear him sob. No one seem to care, I did but I don't know what I should do.

This class was awesome me and Ken where partners and Kaycee was back which was lit.

At the end of the class when Matt and Typo where packing up Sean was still in the corner he hasn't moved a bit he's legs still cross, head down.

"Aye Y/N lets go I'm craving food" Ken exclaimed wiping his sweat

"Ken, I'm going to talk to Sean five minutes" I whispered to Ken

I slowly walked up to Sean..

"Hey!" I said happily

"Congrats"

"On what?"

"With you and Ken" Sean exclaimed

"Say whattt, Mr Ken and I aren't a thing"

"Well then why you guys holding hands, why is he your 11:11 all the time? And you guys are always together"

"Because the one I want to be my 11:11 and the hand I want yo hold isn't available"

"Would you give him a third chance?"

He looked right into my eyes with sorrow

"If he proves it, because you know Sean I still love him I just don't know if he loves me back"

"He will prove it and don't worry he loves you too" he said with a smile on his face

I smiled back and head out side to see Ken leaning against the wall

"So what happened?"

"Ken, probably ain't going to move to your house" I said with a smirk.......