14th Scar and still hurting

Disney land wasn't so great, it would've if Sean and Maddie weren't there.

They seem to act cool and look like couple goals, as usual.

We were standing in front of the ferris wheel and every took photos.

I mostly took the photos because everyone wants a picture with someone especially their baes.

While we where taking picture,
Maddie was on her phone doing something then she got out of her phone and said

"Guys I need to go um there is something wrong with something at home so yeah bye!"

She ran off forgetting her boyfriend.
Everyone was shook, and I was surprised that Sean didn't even run after her.

"Well I guess shes gone"
Sean exclaimed

While everyone was minding there own business Sean sat next to me and said,

"Hey, so hows life?"

"Worse than yours"

"Y/N why did you leave me?" he asks

"Why did you cheat on me?"
I answered

I gave him a stare while looking at him my eyes started filling with tears.

"Not going to answer huh?, well Sean I left you because you cheated on me, you changed and why do you even want to know that I left you, you have Maddie and you don-"

"I do need you"

"No you don't"

"Guys I'm going home, have fun"
I said to everyone

I grabbed my bag and my drink and stood up from my seat when Sean grabbed me by the wrist

"Y/N we are not going through this again!"

"Okay fine we won't want do you want? answer! fine I'll give you answers. I left you because I love you!, I let you in even if it hurts!,  I suffered because I love you, what ever your question is my answer is because I love you, because I'm hurt and I can't take it anymore! Are you happy now!"

I stood still staying strong.
But I couldn't anymore I crashed down on my knees causing it to bruise.

everyone stayed quite

"Sean, I can't anymore okay your happy and I'm not And I don't know anymore, can I just die?!"

"Y/N I'm sorry"

"No! Sorry is not going to do anything sorry doesn't exist you wanted answer you got an answer, tell me Sean why did you cheat on me!"

"Because, I was scared"

"Scared of what Sean?!"

"Of loosing you"

"How can you loose me when I was never yours! You never let me enter your life!"

"I dated Maddie for you, because you told me too, because I love you, because I though I'd set you free. Okay I'm sorry, I wish it didn't have to be this way, you'll always be my everything, if its goodbye, goodbye?"
Sean said tearing up.

I stood up and hugged him.

"I love you?" I asked

"I love you too"